I Dislike The Chest Item

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujoStar64

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I bought a chest today for my tama, but when I used it, my tama turned into a baby, then back into an adult. The hearts were all empty, too. I will never buy another chest for my tama! Whats the point of a chest? Its just like buying a CD for the boombox. If you buy the CD, the boombox explodes. Some of these items are just strange! By the way, I had to buy a new boombox, but I will never buy anymore CDs! Thats the craziest thing Ive seen yet! And as for the chest, uh uh to that, too! :D

Sometimes, the chest can give your Tamagotchi Points or Items. :rolleyes:

Sometimes it may give you points, Make your tama back go back to a baby for about one minute, Make it go to and oldie for a mintue, Or it may give your a present :rolleyes:

//-lWeRide

The chest is like the Genie and the pot plant - I've gotten up to 1000 thousand points on a Genie and a plant. Not sure what else the plant does though. But the Genie can give you items and stuff too but I got heaps of points from it. The chest I got something like 5000 points for, like keena said earlier. I think it's totally worth it. I like to play games and get heaps and heaps of points (right now I have 6000something) and change the time to just before the shop restocks, and buy the cool items I can get, like chests and stuff. It's awesome. I spent all day yesterday doing it XD

By the way, what's the maximum amount of items one can get? Just wondering, I have something like 22 items.

YES I agree with you on the CD but on the chest.....umm i've once got roller skates a boombox and 1200 points!

Once my bro's gotchi turned into an old timer but it changed back into a toddler but it's okay now he's on his 3 gen. already

<_< :lol: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back