I don’t have time to take care of my tamagotchi, it’s hard to during school.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Dear, Poor Murachakitchi. (Or Any Other Tamas That You Might Of Raised)

Because They Beep Too Much, Many Schools Restrict Tamagotchis For Being A Distraction From Learning.
Yeah, my school especially restricts tamagotchi‘s, and i use a sitter all the time but it ends at seven and at seven i have after school clubs.

I'm in high school, so our schools may have different restrictions, but as long as I have my Tamas on silent I'm allowed to have them on my person, and even on my desk. I even had a few teachers point them out positively. Then again, I only have re-releases of Gen 1s and Gen 2s, so I just kind of subtly have them on a necklace that I check about every 30 minutes.

Do you know if yours has a silence option? Or maybe you could tend to it during lunch?

Btw not at ALL trying to encourage sneaking it to school. I'm simply providing what I do

Yeah, my school especially restricts tamagotchi‘s, and i use a sitter all the time but it ends at seven and at seven i have after school clubs.

Yikes, I'm sorry you have to deal with this much compulsory schooling.

Latest posts

Back