I don't have a tamagotchi, but I really want one..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new2tamas

Reaction score
I really want a tama, but I can't seem to find any! I am going to get one off eBay (hopefully). Tell me about tamagotchis until I am so excited that my head will explode!

Hey, new2tamas, thanks for replieing to my topic. P.m me. Tamas are so cool! You get to feed them, clean up their poo and you get to play games. You can also get secret items, like the pen.

Hope you get yourV3 soon!

gigatama10 :(

Hey, new2tamas, thanks for replieing to my topic. P.m me. Tamas are so cool! You get to feed them, clean up their poo and you get to play games. You can also get secret items, like the pen.

Hope you get your V3 soon!

gigatama10 :(

Anyone have an idea for what color tama I should buy? I am a boy, so don't suggest anything pink or... *shudders* flowery...

They have a blue camoflauge V3 Tama. Since you are a boy, perhaps you should look for this one. I bought my 2 Tamas at KMart.

Hope this helps.

Anyone have an idea for what color tama I should buy? I am a boy, so don't suggest anything pink or... *shudders* flowery...
well, i suggest you should get the green scales or the black one..

and i also suggest you change ur username to something besides new2tamas.

since you wont be new2tamas when you get one.

something not so obvious..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back