I don't know if I should

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
I have a crush on a guy, I probably shouldn't tell you his real name so I will tell you his nickname, Reidy. Well Reidy is kind of getting bullied at school from one of his "friends" nicknamed "Webby". It started last Friday at Technology. We HAD to play a typing program, which I think is stupid, and Reidy was playing it and trying to type abcdef.... and all the alphabet as fast as he could to be on top of the leader board for that game. I think Webby called him a nerd and that's when the fighting started. That same day at science, they were teasing each other and some how the class started talking about Dor the Explorer and Play School. Webby shouted out "that's ****'s favourite show!" (I've "*" Reidy's name [by the way, his name isn't a swear word]) Reidy's face went all red and he forced a smile. But I could tell he wasn't very happy. Later on Webby stood up, got his chair and was lining up to throw it on Reidy's head, but luckily the teacher stopped him just before impact.

It happened again today, except not as violent. Webby was smacking a piece of plastic or something like that in Reidy's face at English. I nearly shouted "Leave him alone" but luckily I stopped myself because my cover of liking him would've been blown right off me.

What do I do? I really want to yell at Webby for treating Reidy so badly, but then he'll go "What? Do you like him or something" and then my cover will be blown. I just can't stand seeing Reidy being treated like that. And I really care for him, and if Webby does something really stupid and really hurts Reidy, well I wouldn't be able to stand that.

Help?!!

just tell him to leave him alone, and to give him a break. i promise, your cover wont be blown. in fact, reidy might actualy like you after that. you see it happens all the time, its just that someones got to take the lead, because if 1 person does it, people wont be as scared to do it and stand up to what they believe.

Maybe "reidy" likes you too! you never know! I would just tell webby to stop! I mean what's more important protecting someone from getting his a** kicked or someone knowing you like him? Think abut that for a lil while.....

Ask Webby what Reidy ever did to him to deserve that treatment. Tell him its pointless and it doesn't make him look any smarter... Because it doesn't! He won't suspect anything and maybe Reidy will like you. I can't promise anything, but I think it will help. Also, you could ask Reidy why he just takes it! Because he can't just let everyone walk all over him. :mametchi:

This is just my advice, which you don't have to follow, so remember that. I don't want to be accounted for if anything goes wrong. But I really do hope everything works out for you and Reaidy!

Bullying is the wrong thing to do, Bullying shouldnt be allowed. I might be very diffrent from you as I never get bullyed and if anyone gets bullyed even my Crush the would be going down hill when I get around them.

-RS

I have a crush on a guy, I probably shouldn't tell you his real name so I will tell you his nickname, Reidy. Well Reidy is kind of getting bullied at school from one of his "friends" nicknamed "Webby". It started last Friday at Technology. We HAD to play a typing program, which I think is stupid, and Reidy was playing it and trying to type abcdef.... and all the alphabet as fast as he could to be on top of the leader board for that game. I think Webby called him a nerd and that's when the fighting started. That same day at science, they were teasing each other and some how the class started talking about Dor the Explorer and Play School. Webby shouted out "that's ****'s favourite show!" (I've "*" Reidy's name [by the way, his name isn't a swear word]) Reidy's face went all red and he forced a smile. But I could tell he wasn't very happy. Later on Webby stood up, got his chair and was lining up to throw it on Reidy's head, but luckily the teacher stopped him just before impact.
It happened again today, except not as violent. Webby was smacking a piece of plastic or something like that in Reidy's face at English. I nearly shouted "Leave him alone" but luckily I stopped myself because my cover of liking him would've been blown right off me.

What do I do? I really want to yell at Webby for treating Reidy so badly, but then he'll go "What? Do you like him or something" and then my cover will be blown. I just can't stand seeing Reidy being treated like that. And I really care for him, and if Webby does something really stupid and really hurts Reidy, well I wouldn't be able to stand that.

Help?!!
No it wouldn't. It shows that you aren't afraid of this bully.

Do the right thing.

If this Web- w/e kid, gives him more trouble, step up for him.

You never know. Others might follow your example.

If people pick on you for it, well the were the chicken ones, so don't pay attention.

Your teacher must be deaf and blind if she/he doesn't realize this is going on.

But then again, she/he has many other kids to deal with.

You should tell her- maybe through email, maybe face to face.

This is not right and needs to be stopped.

If no one does anything, it's just going to get worse.

-tamaw/pants

Tell him to stop, If he askes if you like him just say "Yes, Unlike you." and walk away.Hope I helped and mabey I also helped Your frinds :p

If you cared about him then you would stick up for him!
Even if you didn't care for him you should still stick up for him.

Think of it this way, standing there not saying anything is just as bad as bullying.

Thanks everyone! You've been a big help. Next time when Reidy is being bullied I will use your advise.
Awsome!

Don't be afraid!

That's what the bully wants you to do- be afraid.

Show him you don't wanna mess around and not afraid!

Very good news people!! I've been using everyone's advice and it's paid off! Webby has stopped teasing Reidy and now they've even become friends again. After I've been sticking up for him, Reidy has veen more open and showed his true personality. It's really sweet and now I like him even more. PLUS... drumroll..................... I think he likes me too!!!!!!!!

I sound so hyper today!!! Don't I?

No it wouldn't. It shows that you aren't afraid of this bully.Do the right thing.

If this Web- w/e kid, gives him more trouble, step up for him.

You never know. Others might follow your example.

If people pick on you for it, well the were the chicken ones, so don't pay attention.

Your teacher must be deaf and blind if she/he doesn't realize this is going on.

But then again, she/he has many other kids to deal with.

You should tell her- maybe through email, maybe face to face.

This is not right and needs to be stopped.

If no one does anything, it's just going to get worse.

-tamaw/pants
And I may add, anyone who just lets one bully pick on someone else...like htey just watch and don't act to stop it, is just as guilty as the bully itself in a way. You have the voice to at least bring attention to it. Reidy probably could use someone on his side. Who knows...it might help the whole "crushing" thing along :lol: Strong girls are attractive.

If you didn't like this Reidy, then would you stick up for him, if he was just a normal person? You probably should. If Webby thinks that you like Reidy, let him believe that, and if he tries to tell anyone else that you like him, let him, because who would believe someone mean like that anyway? Reidy would really appreciate if you stuck up for him, and other people in turn will too. Step up, and good things will come to you. You just may end up making a new friend! :lol:

Tell a teacher.
Definetely tell a grown-up.

It Honestly is the best way to get rid of a Bully.

As soon as those kids stop teasing him, you will feel great!

Doing such a good, helpful thing for others is Awesome.

I'm sure he'll like you then. :D

If you stick up for people it doesn't mean you like them [even though you do in this scenario :D ], it just means you don't want to see someone get upset etc.

And! Bullying is wrong in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back