i dont know who goes with who?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zarfire__101

Reaction score
does it matter what kind of tamagotchi you try to connect or does it have to be a certain one?

As far as I know you can connect any 2 tama characters as long as neither of them is in the baby stage. So from the toddler stage you can connect them to each other :lol:

ik that but i mean can any tama bread with any other tama? and which does the egg go to? the female or male? or both

Yah im sure any tama can bread with eachother as long as they have 4 hearts

Any adult Tamagotchi can breed with any other adult tama. There are no restrictions... A Mimitchi could mate with a Tarakotchi if it wanted.

Best, Strawberry

Any adult Tamagotchi can breed with any other adult tama. There are no restrictions... A Mimitchi could mate with a Tarakotchi if it wanted.
Best, Strawberry
I agree. :) :D

You can only breed if you have an adult tama with another adult tama but yours has to be a boy and the other adult has to be a girl or the oppsite. :D :eek:

does it matter what kind of tamagotchi you try to connect or does it have to be a certain one?
No. A version 1 has to be a child before it is able to connect but that's the only restriction I know of for Connexions.

A Connexion can connect to a Plus but it cannot connect to an Entama or Uratama. I learnt this the hard way, trying to connect with a Japanese girl who had an Entama.

As far as I know, you can connect with any tama, at any time, at any stage. They to need to be adult to get married and have children. I've had many different characters mate with each other so no, I don't think they have to be a certain character to mate.

No it really doesnt matter which Tama you connect with really.

But in one case to get a "Oyajitchi", you must mate a Ojitchi (Boy) and a Otokitchi. (Girl)

Go to the TAMAGOTCHI V3 CHARACTER CHART to find them there. (Towards the bottom)

As of other characters mated to get another character (Like Oyajitchi), I dont really know about that....

But if you dont care what character you get it really doesnt matter.

Good luck!

EDIT: In order to mate Tamagotchis, you must be an adult and wait up to 48 to 78 hours before until the MatchMaker comes.

You then decide to either mate with the Tamagotchi that is shown to you by the MatchMaker....or decline!

If you refuse she MIGHT come back or you might just have to mate with another V3 owner.

If you have any questions about mating with other V3 owners reply here or just PM me.

:D Itachi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back