I don't like neopets...-_-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
Its so annoying. Well actually it was great when it first started out when i was like 12 and then it got to crowded and there are lots of psycho-paths on there too...for example...I met some people that actually thought they were characters from one of my favorite anime shows...Gundam Wing. anyonme hear of it? well anyway thats my rant. XD i love this site...

Neo ok, as long as you stay away from the chatboards. Thats where the crazys are. I made a little kid mad and I had all her friends sending me hate mail. One of them said he was Robin from that show Teen Titans. I might have taken the mail more seriously if he didn't act like that. I would say they had to be around 10yrs of age. He also said he was in high school. ;)

Ok... well... if you don't like neopets you don't have to play it. And you don't have to tell us of your dislike of it since this board is for talking about neopets, which means it's more for discussing the game instead of ranting about it. And I like the weird things and monster sightings board because that's where the pathetic stupid people are. ;)

Neo ok, as long as you stay away from the chatboards. Thats where the crazys are. I made a little kid mad and I had all her friends sending me hate mail. One of them said he was Robin from that show Teen Titans. I might have taken the mail more seriously if he didn't act like that. I would say they had to be around 10yrs of age. He also said he was in high school. ;)
thats wicked funny. XD

Ok... well... if you don't like neopets you don't have to play it. And you don't have to tell us of your dislike of it since this board is for talking about neopets, which means it's more for discussing the game instead of ranting about it. And I like the weird things and monster sightings board because that's where the pathetic stupid people are. ;)
I'm just stateing my opinion. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings. It can be cool just the people on there freak me out....XD

there is nothing wrong with neopets ;)
everybody has their own opinion. there are lots of things wrong to me they let people get away with waaay to much on the site. swearing and really gross stuff on a kids site. it bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back