I don't like the word 'newbie'.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutch!patchi

Reaction score
I'm not really young. Well, kinda. I heard there were lke, fourth graders here. That would take profanity off the list... :D

Naw I'm kidding, that's cool because most forums don't let young people in, and if they do they treat them badly.

I've always wanted to join a tamagtchi forum, I have three connections, a connexion (got it from Korea. I'm Korean.), and right now 2 V2s and a tamagotchi mini. (they're so cute!)

When Tamagotchi was fad, people always came to me for tama help. They would keep getting maskutchis when I had a 16th gen Mimitchi.

But then Tamagotchi un-became a fad and died down. But I kept mine. :D

I'm hoping to meet tama lovers, and maybe pass on info.

I've browsed around the site, and the spam and bad grammar is killing me.

But it's still cool. Most people are young, anyways. :ichigotchi:

And who knows? sometimes i talk lyk dis, 2.

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk!

I agree, Tamagotchi Minis are cute! (I've seen them, but I don't have one)

PM me if you need any help or a friend!

~tamakitten

I'm not really young. Well, kinda. I heard there were lke, fourth graders here. That would take profanity off the list... :( Naw I'm kidding, that's cool because most forums don't let young people in, and if they do they treat them badly.

I've always wanted to join a tamagtchi forum, I have three connections, a connexion (got it from Korea. I'm Korean.), and right now 2 V2s and a tamagotchi mini. (they're so cute!)

When Tamagotchi was fad, people always came to me for tama help. They would keep getting maskutchis when I had a 16th gen Mimitchi.

But then Tamagotchi un-became a fad and died down. But I kept mine. :wacko:

I'm hoping to meet tama lovers, and maybe pass on info.
Well then welcome to tamatalk!! Pm me if you need some help :wacko:

Hi! You wont be a newbie for long!

Newbie = 0 - 10

Member = 10 - 300

Max= 300 - 1,500 (Not sure about that)

Elder = 1,500 - Onwards

:mellow: <_< :) :p :) :D

Welocome im

NEW!

MY TAMA IS FURAWATCHI there soooooooooo CUTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the spelling around here is terrible... Some of 'em aren't so bad though. *shrug*

Welcome to Tamatalk! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back