I don't like to write about myself, but...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhud

Reaction score
Well, hi. I have the account here for quite some time, but I didn't use it. I was more of a lurker.

Since a week or so I decided to be a more active person, trying to fight my social awkwardness and basically I missed being a forum user. And, recently I got myself interested in tamas again!

So, my name is Wiktoria (you pronounce it like Victoria), I'm from Poland. Every single polish forum about Tamagotchi practically died and TamaZone for me is a little bit stiff (plus, here are many Homestuck fans, that's a plus!)

I don't really have many interests.... Well, I like Homestuck, lizards, The Sims, creepypastas, Ace Attorney games, stuff like that.

I am neutral towards other animals, yet I have 7 cats, two hamsters, two chinchillas and two bearded dragons. (and 20 tamagotchis.)

And... I love spiders.

So... Hello all again.

Hi! Good choice to become an active user, TamaTalk is so much more fun when you post stuff! :p Haha. I love creepypasta too! I.... uh.... I have to ask this, I keep hearing about it everywhere.... What exactly is Homestuck? Isn't it a web comic?

Thanks for saying hello!

Well, yes, homestuck is a webcomic. One of yet to be finished series of mspaintadventures.

It's not for everybody, so I recommend it, but no promises you will like it. The story changes a lot, has a lot of characters and the story is very complicated.

If you want to try it, check it out firstly:

https://homestuckresources.tumblr.com/post/14494623066

Thanks for saying hello!

Well, yes, homestuck is a webcomic. One of yet to be finished series of mspaintadventures.

It's not for everybody, so I recommend it, but no promises you will like it. The story changes a lot, has a lot of characters and the story is very complicated.

If you want to try it, check it out firstly:

https://homestuckreso...ost/14494623066
Yeah, i'll definitely try it. I'm assuming I should begin on mspaintadventures.com, right? (Oh, the silly questions! Haha!)

Okay, I've read about... say.... 150 pages of it. Or more. It's hard to keep track. :p But it's quite good, and so far, there have been a few random things that made me laugh really hard. Why? I don't even know. Although it IS a comedy! I'm liking it a lot (and I'm not just saying that.) and I'll definitely continue reading. Thanks for showing me this, it's awesome!

Miriam, you're welcome!

The acts 1-3 are very humorous and cool, later things get complicated (and during the 5th act you get to know trolls more), but it's definitely a great story, if you don't look at some people in the fandom.

And thank you for saying hello again!

Yes, I definitely have fun here. I missed being on forums very much.

I hope you don't mind my english though.

Welcome back! You've got great English, I can't tell it's not your first language. And please consider the fact that...would I be able to speak a word of Polish? Or any foreign language for that matter? I wish I could.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

~Amat

Well, Polish is hard even for me to be honest. It's one of the hardest languages, and grammar is a tad harder than German one. (But don't compare Polish to German- German doesn't belong in Sloviakian languages!)

If you really want to, it's not impossible to learn it, but pronouncing words must be hard for foreigners.

You Americans probably know the guy named Kościuszko, right? Well, here you don't pronounce it like the mount Kosciuszko, it's... more complicated. (Cohceeushkoh? I don't know how to explain how to pronounce "u" here... It's neither yu nor uh.)

And now look at the longest Polish last name ever: Konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka. And here's a popular polish tongue twister: W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie. Or Król karol dał królowej karolnie korale koloru kolarowego. (More here: https://www.alphadictionary.com/fun/tongue-twisters/polish_tongue_twisters.html)

Thanks for not finding my english bad. I suck at grammar, but at least I understand everything and I'm able to write a paragraph story, so it's all right, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back