I don't understand. D:<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfire.

Reaction score
Pain is the hardest thing I can't understand right now.

It's a really confusing thing to me.

All I know is that you feel hurt and like that. But I can't describe how it feels and stuff, even though I know what it feels. But there's different kinds of pain too :x

Help needed. D:&lt;

I've actually been reading a lot of books lately which describe pain quite often (I'm currently reading Roots for my AP English class if that's any indicator. :D )

It really depends on what form of pain, but, like if your hand got cut off or something it would be an intense, enveloping, throbbing pain that would wane occasionally and then come back intensely.

xD That's the best I can come up with, anyway.

It depends.

A brused bone would be a sharp stabbing pain everytime you put pressure on it.

Stomache ache would be an achy pain.

A slap would be a stingy pain.

A punch/stubbed toe would be a throbbing pain.

Quote from Wikipedia. =3

Pain is a typical sensory experience that may be described as the unpleasant awareness of a noxious stimulus or bodily harm.

Makes sense, no?

It hurts? Haha, I'm no help xD Well, to me, pain is usually some sort of stinging feeling. An unpleasant feeling.

Wow, that's a little freaky...I was just wondering that a few minutes ago!

The best way I can come up with is to lightly pinch the person you're explaining it to. But if you were describing it to, say, a baby...I wouldn't want to hurt the baby! I wonder how our parents described it to us.

I've actually been reading a lot of books lately which describe pain quite often (I'm currently reading Roots for my AP English class if that's any indicator. :( )
It really depends on what form of pain, but, like if your hand got cut off or something it would be an intense, enveloping, throbbing pain that would wane occasionally and then come back intensely.

xD That's the best I can come up with, anyway.
Ow Dx.

@Kaythina;; That sorta describes it, but I have no idea what throbbing means. xD

@Magicboa;; Both emotional &amp; physical.

It feels like Ow. And like a feeling that annoys you or feels unpleasant. Thats the best I could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back