I don't understand why Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I don't get it! Bandai has been aiming Tamagotchis more to girls now! :) If they would make it just as appealing to guys as girls, they'd have ALOT more customers.(sorry, it just REALLY bothers me :blink: ) :D :) I just DO NOT GET IT! :D :D :D Does anyone feel the same way I do?

-Tamaguy#1 :p :rolleyes: :( :(

I know! that's not fair! there are boys that like tamagotchis too! I took me a LONG time to find a boy colored tamagotchi. Bandi should also make boy colors and aim tamagotchis at girls AND boys(sorry to sound mad but I agree with Tamaguy#1)

I don't get it! Bandai has been aiming Tamagotchis more to girls now! :wacko: If they would make it just as appealing to guys as girls, they'd have ALOT more customers.(sorry, it just REALLY bothers me :( ) :( :angry: I just DO NOT GET IT! :( :( :( Does anyone feel the same way I do? 

-Tamaguy#1 :( :( :angry: :angry:
i totally agree. i'm a girl but i know, some guys have tamas. my bro and some of his friends have tama (they're like ing 2 3 4 grade) but i dont know ANY guys in middle school that have em. pro. cause bandai is aiming twoards gurls!

i totally agree. i'm a girl but i know, some guys have tamas. my bro and some of his friends have tama (they're like ing 2 3 4 grade) but i dont know ANY guys in middle school that have em. pro. cause bandai is aiming twoards gurls!
I'm in middle school(I'm 13yrs.)....well I would be but I'm homeschooled. Anyway, I like Tamagotchis! I even remember seeing the old V.1 commercial and wondering if I should get one 'cause they kinda' made it seem girly. :wacko: It doesn't make any sense, they toy isn't girly, so why would you advertise it as if it were?! :angry: :angry:

-Tamaguy#1 :angry: :(

I agree with tamaw/pants my little bro has 3 tama he had to get a yellow with butterflies!!!!

I agree with tamaw/pants my little bro has 3 tama he had to get a yellow with butterflies!!!!
That stinks. :furawatchi: If they totally stop making boyish designs, I might e-mail them to tell them how we feel about starting to exclude the boys(which is SO stupid there is like NO reason to push us away). Bandai hasn't excluded us completley; I don't think they ever will 'cause they'd lose alot of customers and probablly get LOTS of complaints...from me. But they have been just making it a tad to "girly", like the packaging for V.2 was PINK AND PURPLE FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! :furawatchi: The V.1 packaging was yellow, why didn't they stick /w/ that?! I also read on Bandai.com, that probablly 'cause the way they've been advertising Tamas, Tamagotchi won the award for "Best GIRL Toy of '05"! I am so mad and annoyed and dissapointed at the same time that Bandai does this to us. :ph34r: :blink: :blink: :blink: Okay,[SIZE=14pt] GET THIS BANDAI, BOYS LIKE TAMAGOTCHIS TO AND THERE IS NO REASON TO PUSH US AWAY! :furawatchi: TAMAGOTCHIS AREN'T GIRLY SO WHY DO YOU ADVERTISE THEM AS IF THEY ARE?!?![/SIZE] :( :furawatchi: :wacko: Sorry if I got to mad, but it just REALLY bothers me.

-Tamaguy#1 :rolleyes:

Oh, I know! They market them almost like dolls! It's just crazy. I know plenty guys who just love them and others on the edge of getting or asking for them but they are so strongly marketed to girls! I do not get it at all.

Then Bandai wonders why sales in America aren't as strong as they wish they would be, well duh!

Jee whiz, make a few boyish designs or colors. Stick a boy or two in the commercials. :rolleyes:

It's same thing with video games too.They're trying to make them so that girls would buy and like them, but that doesn't apply on me.I am a girl and I like almost any video game. That kind of trying is almost robotic :rolleyes: ,But I don't understand what do I mean by that :blink:

Now THAT is mean of bandai. Even though this situation is in america, and im in Australia, i still am mad. And, Belive it or not, The old american tama desgins (such as fruit rings, jelly beans) Have been MOVED TO AUSTRALIA! did anybody like those old desgins? But it gets worse--We dont have the CAMO SKIN! So i guess that Bandai has forrgotton about us boys and decided to get the girls addicted just because i think there are more of them in the world. are there?

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back