I don't want Kuchipatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzydeadthing

Reaction score
I have a little girl Nikatchi with high star and smart points. But her dad was Kuchipatchi. Any suggestions on how to get an adult from the Mame family (like her mother)? :p

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

With your stats now, and your current state (Nikatchi), I say that it will most likely turn into Pukatchi or Sebiretchi. If he hadn't turned yet into a teenager, you'll have a higher chance of influencing your little girl into the mame family.

One its is weird for a kupatchi to be a girl

Two make the fashion and smartnes points higher than the kindness

And three just because the dad is a kupatchi dosent mean that the child would be

hope i could of helped :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a little girl Nikatchi with high star and smart points. But her dad was Kuchipatchi. Any suggestions on how to get an adult from the Mame family (like her mother)? :rolleyes:
Kutchipatchis are only boys. Plus it doesn't matter what her parent(s) where, that doesn't have any effect on what the tamagotchi will evolve into.

C~M

for 1 it doesnt matter I had a kutchipatchi and it had a boy masketchi. you would only get it if your tama is overweight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Kuchipatchi only come from boys. So don't worry about it.

You can only get a Kuchiaptachi if your tamagotchi is a boy. You can still avoid kuchiapatchi just search up " How to get a kuchipatchi " and just do the oppasite of those.

//-lWeRide

i agree with evil robots :p just keep

your kindness low and the rest high.

p.s.( the parents can affect the child so be carful :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back