I don't want mine to keep dying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

Reaction score
I have 13 Tamagatchis in total and my favourite is my Japanese coloured one. But it keeps dying. I take care of it but it keeps dying of old age and things. Isn't there a way to just let them stay alive for a long time?

When it is an adult, one of the menu options will turn to be the mathmaker. Take your Tama there, get it married, and you'll have a baby on your hands, the next generation, and your Tama won't die! It'll go back to happily live in Tamatown while you take care of your baby!!!

(Sorry I don't know which sign is the matchmaker...)

the matchmaker is the third option on the second screen in the door icon menu. At least in the iD-L IDK about the TMG+C or the ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ it's the same thing on the iD and iD-L (except on the iD-L it's the second one on the second page)Just click that and pick a tama for yours to marry!The top choice is Marry the bottom is cancel :)

Go to the match maker, tamas will always die of old age, like humans, and it's always sad, but if it has a child it's always. nice b/c you have something to remember him /her by.

I don't think there is a glitch or cheat for Tama immortality!!

Hope this helped :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back