I don't want your sympathy, I want your advice.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

As some of you might have noticed, I'm feeling rather down. Here's the story:

Okay, so I like this guy, right? We'll call him V. And we'll call the girl K.

So I was on MSN with K. All of a sudden, she says, "Guess what!" So of course, being the normal me, I didn't bother guessing. I said, "What?" And then she says, "I got a boyfriend!!" And I'm all, "Awesome! =D Who is it?" And the IM that popped up crushed my world. She told me who it was. It was V. She seemed really happy about it, so I didn't bother saying, "No! This can't be happening! > ;) ". Instead, I said, "oh.." and you should get it from there.

Now I'm depressed, and heartbroken. I don't know what to do either D:

And like the title of this topic says.

I don't want your sympathy, I want your advice.

well, talk it out with her.

if it really bothers you or gets in the way with your friendship, deffanantly talk to her.

i dont know what else to tell ya.

Erm...

With no former experience with boys I agree with what tamaw/pants said... Talk about it with her... I saw this in someone's signature once "friends are forever boys are whatever but when worse comes to worse best friends come first"

Just think... Is one guy going to get in the way of me and my friend?

Thanks guys ;.;

But today at school, K told me that when a guy likes a girl, he tends to be mean to her. But then she said, "But he's taken. I'll make sure you don't get him."

I don't know what to do... ;.;

Edit: Sorry for bumpage.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, the same thing is happening to me. My friend is dating (doesn't really date, just referring to girlfriend/boyfriend) a boy that I really like. And I am so jealous. They do everything together and they even sit together. ALL THE TIME!!! It annoys me and I just want to crush her face sometimes. But I flirt with her boyfriend, and he flirts back and she gets so mad and I get so happy. But just remember that it's just a boy. There will be plenty more of them. Chances are, you'll find a guy 8x better by the time you grow up. For now, your friend has a boyfriend that happens to be someone you like. There are plenty more fish in the see to fish for. :rolleyes:

:eek: GotchiGirl96 :eek:

You know, the same thing is happening to me. My friend is dating (doesn't really date, just referring to girlfriend/boyfriend) a boy that I really like. And I am so jealous. They do everything together and they even sit together. ALL THE TIME!!! It annoys me and I just want to crush her face sometimes. But I flirt with her boyfriend, and he flirts back and she gets so mad and I get so happy. But just remember that it's just a boy. There will be plenty more of them. Chances are, you'll find a guy 8x better by the time you grow up. For now, your friend has a boyfriend that happens to be someone you like. There are plenty more fish in the see to fish for. :rolleyes:
Thank you so much ;.;

You have no idea how much I appreciate the advice.

But the thing is, either he doesn't really like K, he doesn't like me, or the thing K told me was crap, because V was really nice to K.

i agree!!!!!

and also i do like that saying

"friends are forever boys are whatever"

it totally hits the point on the head!!!!

When K said that to you about not not getting him and he's taken, did she mean it in a friendly way or a snobbish way?

If she said it in a snobbish way, it's time you should really talk to her about it.

You can just follow one of my favorite sayings: "Love and learn, forget and forgive. Because remember - you only have one life to live."

This guy sounds just like this kid in my class all the girls are drooling over. He finally found a stuck-up girlfriend. I used to like him, but then I realized, he wasn't worth it. But it does get on my nerves because their profiles on AIM are all "i love you so-and-so". Blech.

Well, good luck! :rolleyes:

When K said that to you about not not getting him and he's taken, did she mean it in a friendly way or a snobbish way?If she said it in a snobbish way, it's time you should really talk to her about it.

You can just follow one of my favorite sayings: "Love and learn, forget and forgive. Because remember - you only have one life to live."

This guy sounds just like this kid in my class all the girls are drooling over. He finally found a stuck-up girlfriend. I used to like him, but then I realized, he wasn't worth it. But it does get on my nerves because their profiles on AIM are all "i love you so-and-so". Blech.

Well, good luck! :rolleyes:
She said it in a snobbish tone.

Thanks everyone ;.;

But just remember that it's just a boy. There will be plenty more of them. Chances are, you'll find a guy 8x better by the time you grow up. For now, your friend has a boyfriend that happens to be someone you like. There are plenty more fish in the see to fish for. :rolleyes:
toldy agree with that last part!

I can't really say anything that the other's haven't already said, except good luck with it :| It may work out, it may not, but whatever happens, don't give up. This has only ever happened to me once, it was with a guy called James. My friend courtney did the same thing, only it was via phone not IM. Luckily for me Courtney told someone and forgot to swear them to secrecy (sp?) so that person told James that Courtney liked him. He was all weird with her after that. Somehow, I don't think James would've been weird with me had he been told that I liked him. Maybe that's just me...I've got a boyfriend now. Darn. Why did I just say that and probably make you feel even worse?

Anyway, best wishes, good luck, and I hope everything turns out all right.

Well... when my best friend in the world told me that she liked my crush, too... we'll just call him "C", I thought i would cry... but i didn't because i found out that he likes another girl... and i knew i didn't have a chance then... then... i just stuck with the guy, we'll call him "J", that i liked in the first place. now we laugh about all of this crud going on... so don't feel bummed,,, just talk with your friend, and tell her how you feel. If that doesn't work, then i dont know what to tell you, thats the best advice i can give you. srry.

I dont date really. Sorry but...

A guy I fancy doesnt really go out on dates, Well he isnt that sort of boy! He is sensible. But As I have made this up.

"Life is too live, Friends is for fun, Love is too give, as it is not fun"

Wait till your older untill you will relize.

Yep, great advice everyone! I'd advise the same. ;)

(How old are you exactly? ;) )

Yep, great advice everyone! I'd advise the same. :D
(How old are you exactly? :p )
My age is in my signature.

But I hate it when people concern my age, so don't.

My age is in my signature.
But I hate it when people concern my age, so don't.
well, age does have somthing to do with it tho.

i mean, what exactly can you do (dating wise) if your 11?

heck, i'm a teenager and i still wouldnt be able to do anything about it.

can i just ask you one question? why would you date someone?

not, because they have a good personality, what do you think the point of dating is?

just curious

well, age does have somthing to do with it tho.i mean, what exactly can you do (dating wise) if your 11?

not, because they have a good personality, what do you think the point of dating is?

just curious
Well, if you want my opinion...

It's not just age that contributes to it. Maturity also plays a part in puppy love. A big part.

You could go to the movies like I did this year. (Yay!)

Someone our age would date because they want to see what it's like, and sometimes it's because they think that they have a "connection" with their boyfriend/crush, and they want to keep that relationship going (not that it's a proper relationship).

I think dating is for fun. Depending on the type of date. Like I said before, the date I went on this year was just for fun, because me and my boyfriend went to see the night at the museum. But if you mean like going out to a restaurant, then that's for older people, above teenagers. That's about romance. *shudder* I don't want to do that kind of thing until I've lived my life as an adult a little bit.

Stop talking about yourself Miffiy! *smacks my hand with ruler*

Great, I've gotten to the point of talking to myself and beating myself up with a ruler.

So yeah. *rubs smacked hand*

well, age does have somthing to do with it tho.i mean, what exactly can you do (dating wise) if your 11?

just curious
Basically what miffiy said.

I mean, it's not really that I want to date him, its just that I dont really want my friend to date this guy either, because I like him too...

*Slaps self* Stop it, Natalie! Envy is one of the deadly sins... dont be jealous... D<

Well, I'll just be honest with you and tell you that you [SIZE=12pt]Will get over it eventually, and she will get over him too, so don't take it too hard.[/SIZE]

my best friend kinda has the same problem. well what happend is she liked this boy that i will call Z. then one day a girl named, let's say Y came to the bus line and said to a girl next to me " Z and luke are fighting over you". my bff and i both heard and my bff was sad for a whole month. now she has a boyfriend. kinda fast. now she likes a whole different boy but anyway what i wanted to say is that if your friend is this crazy about this boy and is starting to be mean to you then mabe she is not your real friend. hope i helped! :D adela1996

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back