i drew a new drawing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamcr

Reaction score
Well here it is: *click*

So it's the very adorable jared leto from 30 seconds to mars from the From Yesterday vid...

It's my favorite scene in that music video and I knew I had to draw it...

I tried something new with the hair...I decided to make each pencil stroke a piece of hair instead of just coloring it in and I sort of like it.

But...um...I don't know what happened with the pencils...my scanner made it look grainy...

But anyways, I wanted to show you guys, see what you think =] *cough*maybesometips*cough*

Darn thats good. So good, I kept staring at it, like forever.

A-maze-ing!

Really? =] Thanks guys =]

Can't stop smiling now, haha. Both of you pretty much made my day.

More pics you've drawn. Now.

Your drawing skills amaze me!

^^

Ditto. You should enter for contests, if I could draw like that, I would be a very happy person ^^

Becca♥

That is outstanding. ;)

People say that I am a great artist, but I'm not sure if it's just me, or their artwork is mediocre and they think mine is good but it is just average. :furawatchi:

Anyways, I think that your career should be something such as drawing, but it is your decision. B)

*gushes* Thanks for all the nice comments!!!!!!

Haha, I'm nevous to put my past stuff up because it's not as good as this one =]

I kind of want to just to show how my art evolved with practice, but I dunno...

But thanks everyone!! =] So glad you like it!

Oookay! Soo here we go.

It all starts out with this pic I drew of Gerard Way um...2 years ago? (I even posted it on TT too!)

Gee Way

Um...As you can see, it's pretty bad, lol.

Then, there was a picture of Helena from the video Helena that I drew without a reference, lol

Helena

Haha, I think it got worse XD

But then, I started making progess...I drew this a year ago...

Tomo

That is Tomo from 30 Seconds To Mars...I posted this a while ago.

Hahah it's getting better...

And then it got bad again...Another picture of Gerard

Gerard Way 2

I'm not to fond of the face nor the clothes :lol:

And finally, it ends with the picture of Jared Leto posted before, haha which I drew during exams week (lol).

Sooo there you have it. Those are all my "serious" pictures time line. 2 years of practice got me the Jared pic. Hope I amused you, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back