I drew It.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad! It's not NEARLY as bad as the one I drew... xD Keep practicing and you'll get better and better!

♪~tk710

Looks like those girls who stay in those mansion and are ghosts. That's what It looks like.

Not bad ^_^ 8/10.

Well it's not bad, but it could use some work.

Very nice job though for your age, but still.

The head is a little to long, and the eyes are

kind coming off of the head, but still not bad. =]

Keep at it and maybe you can even become a

Manga Ka one day.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you because if you don't know what's wrong with it you can't improve on it.

The head is very long, I don't know if the row of dots is her neck or not, the hair seems kind of plastic, the fingers on the right hand are too short, the sandals are very flat looking, and the hairline is too high. I also want you to keep in mind feet don't always face sideways, because they look kind of awkward that way.

That decent......I don't wanna be mean but The right hand looks like a foot, the head is big and the feet don't look right.

At least it is better then one of my first drawings when I was 10! I started attempting Manga at 10 and man it sucked, compared to this its royalty!

I drew a better pic today...can't scan tho. Scanner at moms and I am at dads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back