I entered the codes, but now can't find the items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitin

Reaction score
hello! i just got my tamagotchi id yesterday, and i found these awesome codes... it was successfully entered, but when im trying to open my chest, there's no item there but the cake and eco bag...

where will i find those item that i entered like living room, dvd set, tiara and more...? sorry, im newbie, since its written in japanese, that's why i cant figure it... please help thank you... =)

i just want to clarify, are those password item will just be included at the shop only? you have to avail it first to have those? if so... i thought passwords means you already have the items... =(

Last edited by a moderator:
hello! i just got my tamagotchi id yesterday, and i found these awesome codes... it was successfully entered, but when im trying to open my chest, there's no item there but the cake and eco bag...where will i find those item that i entered like living room, dvd set, tiara and more...? sorry, im newbie, since its written in japanese, that's why i cant figure it... please help thank you... =)

i just want to clarify, are those password item will just be included at the shop only? you have to avail it first to have those? if so... i thought passwords means you already have the items... =(
Any item with a price in the description means you have to purchase that item. The password only adds it to the shop's inventory.

For example:

"60576 01893 McDonalds Living Room available for 1000 GP at Gotchi Interior Shop"

This means that after you enter that password, the McDonalds Living Room will be added to the Gotchi Interior Shop's inventory. If you want to decorate your room with it, you have to purchase it, for 1000 GP.

i see... now i know... thank a lot...

i have one more question binary...

will it be possible for tamagotchi id to get log-in to tamatown music city?

because i really want my character to see in music city..

i hope there's a way...

thanks so much!

i see... now i know... thank a lot...i have one more question binary...

will it be possible for tamagotchi id to get log-in to tamatown music city?

because i really want my character to see in music city..

i hope there's a way...

thanks so much!
It's not possible. There is no TamaTown web site for the Tamagotchi-iD.

oh.. that's bad news... that's one of the reason why i bought this tama id., i thought i can log in to tamatown =(

tama-id is cute and cool... but have limited games and other feature since it must have a japanese cellphone to transfer everything.. in here in philippines..

really sad =(

hi binary... i saw the TAMAGOTCHI ID downloadable items at the other site https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=23462&st=0

i want to ask if i can transfer all of these using any kind of infrared device mobile phone? as long there is a infrared will that be ok?

and im just wondering, all files are in jpg,

once i transfer it to my tama id, it can be played?

thanks binary, and sorry for my ignorance =)

hi binary... i saw the TAMAGOTCHI ID downloadable items at the other site https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=23462&st=0

i want to ask if i can transfer all of these using any kind of infrared device mobile phone? as long there is a infrared will that be ok?

and im just wondering, all files are in jpg,

once i transfer it to my tama id, it can be played?

thanks binary, and sorry for my ignorance =)
Just "any kind of infrared device mobile phone" won't work. For some IR-equipped phones, their IR port is only for syncronizing phone lists/email addresses, etc.; but not for transfering (.jpg) files. The following phones have been tested and known to work properly to transfer the download files to a Tamagotchi-iD.

Nokia 2865i, Nokia 3110, Nokia 5300, Nokia 6111, Nokia 6620, Nokia E71

O2 Xda Atom Life

Palm Centro, Palm T|X, PALM TUNGSTEN E PDA

Sony Ericsson K700i, Sony Ericsson K750i, Sony Ericsson K790i, Sony Ericsson K800i, Sony Ericsson S710a, Sony Ericsson W300i, Sony Ericsson W810i, Sony Ericsson W850i, Sony Ericsson Z310i, Sony Ericsson Z320i, Sony Ericsson Z520i

Verizon HTC Mogul

(There are probably many more models that work.)

thank you so much binary...

i'm beginning to love my tamagotchi id.. =D

i have nokia 6600, i will try it first if its working...

again,

thanks for this forum, it really help a lot for such a newbie like me! =)

more power to you binary!

hi binary, i already successfully transfer to my tama-id using nokia 3230! =)

i have question regarding transfering...

i've noticed that it has limited slots for games and other features.. only 2 new games are accepted.. or the other will be deleted, is this right?

i thought i can input everything... =)

you have to choose at your best choice...

Maximum Download Storage

Location___________Maximum number of downloaded items you can storage there

Restaurant__________6 meals

TamaDoughnuts_______1 doughnut flavour

TamaCafe____________3 snacks

Game Center_________2 mini-games

Gotchi Interior_____4 livingroom wallpapers

TamaDepa____________4 toys

Photo Studio________5 costumes and 1 backdrop

Accessories Shop____3 accessories

Door Menu___________2 destinations

Mailbox____________10 letters

If you try to download an item into a storage location that's already full, you'll be given the opportunity to discard the new download or delete an existing one (from that location.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back