I EXPECTED YOUR CLICHE BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotagotchi4ever

Reaction score
Action figures.

Are love.

How many do you have, what kind, of who, etc?

I had a bunch of DW action figures, but I can't find them anywhere! D:< I also had oodles of small toy dinosaurs, but I can't find those, either. And I had this retarded looking Harry Potter one I picked up for a dollar. So now I have one BIG dinosaur one, and I think it's that one that spits on you and you go blind, and I have a red and black dragon. I also have a huge stuffed snake that's like, as tall as a small person that I might use. Currently I'm engaging them in a battle in a red desert, for territory. They would've been DONE, but of course, there's chores and school and blardy har to do.

EDIT:

I also have a fairly large Doctor Who figurine of The Doctor in an orange space suit. I think that one fell off my dresser into The Abyss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have alot of anime figuers, i have 6 chibi tokyo mew mew lots of pikachu and pokemon ones and i have ordered some more yesterday. i have to many to say

figuers are sooooooooooooooooooo cool!

Oh my god <3

I love toys in general... but action figures are really cool...

My boyfriend has lots of old Macross ones that he keeps in boxes displayed on our mantle... he also has a really cool Khyron figure from Robotech he found at some convention at the bottom of this box...

I've got a Mime Jr. figure on my desk along with a pi**ed-off Shin Asuka... :) I have lots more but I only keep a few out at a time....

I have a few pokemon action figures....a few lost teen titans ones.....nothing else really....

Altough I have loads of pokemon stuffed animals....the action figures are very delicate and exspensive....(My Manaphy action figure cost like $12...and it's very tiny....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back