I feel crying because of my crush? :'(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchirocks

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am so sorry if this topic isn't something I should put under " Seriously (Non) TamaTalk" but this is my first time posting in this category.

But anyways, let me get started. You know how people say when they have a crush, it just makes them happy, excited and in love? Well for me its complete opposite. I feel crushed, hopeless and emotional. I avoided having a crush for so long, but the heart wants what it wants :( (Selena Gomez reference) .

I used to sit beside this guy in School for about 2 months. I didn't have any feelings for him then at all right? So we used to talk alot, look through pictures on the internet, search up crazy things, and even give answers and help each other out on tests. We would also be sarcastic to each other (mostly me, i live by sarcasm lol and he used to laugh at funny things I would say). Then we changed seats. Now I don't sit beside him anymore. My friend brought up the fact of me liking him or something since I was talking about him and I said no (obviously I would say no then). But then I evaluated everything: and I feel like I do?

Now I really miss him. I miss being myself. I miss sitting beside a boy and I miss being sarcastic, sharing answers and stuff like that. :'( I am really emotional . I have cried for him for a few days because its just hurts that I will never be able to talk to him like that? And I think my emotions mean that I might actually have a crush on him: I literally just think or relate everything to him. Same thing during School? I also noticed I am feeling jealous? My friend exchanged skype ids with him and that crushed me: the fact that I wont be able to do that again. We are not as close as we used to , and now it will just seem wierd so say "hey whats your skype" or randomly add him? That same friend also hugged my former crush and made him blush so I wish I was her . Its not fair :'( I am jealous of her and another girl who hugged him yesterday. I just wished I found out if he liked me? He probably doesn't . :( I dont want false hope but I wish he did. It just hurts so much I cry and I wish I could remove my feelings for him. In school I always try to look at him and I cant talk to him outside of school or anything because A. we arent as close B. If I talk to him its just awkward cause I am still young meaning my friends would tease me and the class would start shipping us and C. He doesn't feel the same way as I do probably.

I dont even know if this is a crush I mean is it? I just feel like my emotions are wrecked. I am really emotional. I controlled myself not to have a crush for so long and now this? I am really dissapointed at myself and how I am crushing my heart like this. I dont even have any traits that would make anyone like me. I am depressed and crushed. All I want is for my teacher to move him to my seating arrangement group. I just want to talk to him everyday, is that too much for a girl like me to ask for? :(

Please help me and once again I am so sorry if this has nothing to do with tamagotchi's or if we arent supposed to post things unrelated to tamagotchis , I just really need help and you guys are the kindest and sweetest people who give the best advice ever.

Thanks,

- A really confused girl who is hopeless and crying.

*hugs* I know how you feel. At least you were close with him at one point. I'll try to give you some advice (and fail)

Don't act all clingy. You shouldn't be trying to go up to him all the time to talk. Just start with saying hi or something when you see him. Act casual.

Obviously, doing the whole "notice me senpai *blush* #shygirl" thing won't work. If you really are shy, then that's okay. It's who you are. But don't try to become shy and blushing whenever you see him if that isn't how you really are. Be yourself.

That's my crappy advice/babbling lol. Anyways, I hope you get through this okay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw thanks for your advice :) I appreciate that u took the time to view this and read it. I now realise its actually a crush lol. And lol yes I am shy ish around stuff like that and I am very secretive. Like no one ever finds out my crushes cause I keep them well hidden from the outside gossip world...lol (except my friends ofcourse, they always try to embarrass me and stuff in front of him). I hope I can make it through too :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back