I feel dizzy.......@_@

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Ever since last night after waking up (30 minute nap Ha) I got on Tamatalk, I TRIED posting in Inuyasha RPG (well that figures) I felt dizzy and didnt post, Now Im back on and Im STILL dizzy, I was just fine listening to music, Whats the matter with me!? I think I need to lay of PC time but I rarely play :eek: :(

Hmmm.

Is this dizzy-ness associated with nausea? *The need to throw up, or you feel like your going to*

Do you have a headache?

This could be symtoms of the flu or a cold. MAybe you should lie down for a while and take a small vacation from your computor.

not enough sleep i guess. =\ or u strain ur eyes too much while looking at the com screen. try to make the brightness lower.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt fine when I was on Toontown central forums, But I think its Tamatalk, Cause like its on TT that does it @_@

Seriously, talk to your parents about this. NOTHING can justify not telling someone close to you about it, since none of us can really do anything for you. At least contact a doctor.

I think I just needed some excersise, I rode my scooter around the neighborhood for about 45 minutes (I live in a HUGE neighborhood) I dont feel dizzy anymore

Note to self: Ride scooter daily

I get dizzy/lightheaded quite often. Usually it's because I'm needing to eat and my blood sugar is too low, I've been straining my eyes too much, or because my sinuses are stuffed up which also stuffs up my ears and makes me verrrry dizzy. I hate it. It happens fairly often, but it still freaks me out a little when it does happen. Glad you're feeling better! ^_^

I feel dizzy rarely. It only happened once besides when I twirl around and fall on the floor :D It happened in music class last year. (I had a monster for a teacher. Not really, but she acts like one) I was looking down at my desk and then I felt all dizzy and I thought I was sick. I then looked up and felt perfectly normal again. I'm glad you are feeling better meowbark ^_^

//TamaPATCHI

That same thing happend to me. Well because I smelled nail pollish. Every time I smell it I faint. so when I get my nails done I breath though my moulth.

That same thing happend to me. Well because I smelled nail pollish. Every time I smell it I faint. so when I get my nails done I breath though my moulth.
UGH!!!! that was my sis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back