I feel like an outsider?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerAparition

Reaction score
So I'm not exactly brand new to TamaTalk or it's RolePlay forums. Yes, it's a brand new accound but I was an avid roleplayer four years ago. A lot has changed, including the people.

Well, the problem is, I feel like I'm intruding on everyone's posts. It seems like this site is still small and I'm taking this whole 'welcome back' thing a little too quickly, joining too many RP's too soon.

Do I need to slow it down a bit, or am I just being paranoid?

I've taken a moment to read through your recent RP posts and I can't see any hint of anyone treating you like you're intruding in the RP - must be your paranoia ;>) ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it time to get to know the 'regulars' in the threads. Once you see how they respond and act, then slowly ease yourself in. People generally won't care as long as you don't cause a scene and/or drama.

Pretty sure this is a fairly open crowd, no one's gonna kick you out. ;) Don't be so shy! Embrace the character you choose and live it. :)

if you don't seem to be wanted in other rps then make ur own. :D it worked 4 me b4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back