I figured out a good mimic v4 trick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
I've been noticing lots of people in "how to get a" topics complaining mimic was hard so they didn't do it. I figured out a really good mimic cheat!

The secret is to watch your tamagotchi. Watch him/her, and you will notice a pattern. When the one pose you need appears in the pattern, don't press it then! Before that pose, get your finger ready. When your tama flashes to change to the one you neeed, quickly press the button down. Continue this until you reach the final round to wind 400 points.

The example is... Let's say the oppenent picks the shocked pose. Then your tama goes normal, left, shocked, normal left. Then once it reaches left, and it flashes press A/B/C.(choose which ever one suits you.) Then repeat this.

VERY IMPORTANT! READ: Some times it can get real confusing, like if it goes normal then left and you are aiming for left and it goes normal again and then left and then it does normal again and you get ready to press but it is a shcoked pose. These kinds are very confusing and tricky. Memorize the pattern or this here could fool you!

Actually, another tip I'd advise for mimic is to remember that each round has your tama doing 13 dance moves: the first three, then a beep, another 3, another beep, then then last 7. Don't be fooled by the beeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back