I finally got a V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midnitesapphire

Reaction score
On the packaging, there is nothing that says Connexion (i live in australia) all it says was tamagotchi - livin' the tamagotchi life! But it does say v4. Hmm...any theories? :furawatchi:

If it can generate a working login password for TamaTown (the web site), then it's real so don't worry about it.

Miles of smiles,

As Binary said, if it can generate a password, it's real. Also in a Christail Opinion, I think they dont make Connections/Connexions. Don't trust the theory, it's only my opinion.

You just gotta reply from Christail.

Thanks all, i haven't opened it yet, gotta wait till my exams are over. XP But it's 2moro so YAY!

Anyway, the shop i bought it from calls it Tamagotchi Jinsei, and the store is Big W, and I don't think they would sell fakes.

Here is how it looks like:

here is a pic - click

Last edited by a moderator:
my one looked like that but it said v.4 so i say its real and if its not keep the receit

Although I haven't seen this design before, it looks real to me.

It's best if you test it.

If it was real then it would say Connection in bold... And V.4 on the side... Also US tamagotchi's don't come with those charms... It looks fake...

It's a fake... Here's a picture of what the real packaging looks like... For the V4's the V4 logo would be on the right side... And the Tamagotchi Connection in Bold with the Bandi logo on the left side corner... And the V4.5's logo is on the left side along with the Bandi logo...

https://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/d..._1973_776605578

EDIT: Nevermind! I forgot that AUS and UK have different designs... My bad... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was real then it would say Connection in bold... And V.4 on the side... Also US tamagotchi's don't come with those charms... It looks fake...
I live in Australia, and the tama designs for australia dont come with keychains but with beads (v4 only). I checked in the other shops and it's definately real! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back