I found an old thread that I replied in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to see how long you last before getting annoyed, my brother isnt lasting long now. XD I love to see hime tortued.
~SG~
who sings the song!!!!!! i love it.

The song is by a finnish folk band called Loituma and it's called "Ievan Polkka". Fantastic song.

12 hours and 30 minets. (sp? thats one word i cant spell.) my computer doesnt have sound unless i plug the headphones in XD

Leekspin!! I remember that I lasted an hour and now Im starting AGAIN! try it! XD Its fun.
~SG~
Just startin' now.

The song is adorable! Is she speaking jibberish? Or a different language, if so, what is she saying?

Just startin' now.
The song is adorable! Is she speaking jibberish? Or a different language, if so, what is she saying?
thants a question that i also have in my head,i thought it was korean or somethin but it is not,is like...italian :D

dont know

thants a question that i also have in my head,i thought it was korean or somethin but it is not,is like...italian :) dont know
Well, the song is in Finnish, but the section they have used here is actually just gibberish. I'll post a video of them performing the whole song in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back