I found out something cool!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii-cat

Reaction score
um, someone might of already discovered this but, just a few minits ago, my tamagotchi (who was a toddaler) had 3 full hungry hearts and no happy hearts. So just for fun, i reset it and them pressed DOWNLODE. Then when i looked at my tama's stats, all the happy hearts were full!!! (Well, accept for one heart was empty for the hunger) And it was at a normal weight.

So i thought that was a really cool way to get all the hearts full and in a fast, and easy way! :)

A couple of things to watch out for:

(1) The clock time will become wrong when you do that.

(2) Your aging progress will be reset, so it will take longer to get to the next stage.

A couple of things to watch out for:
(1) The clock time will become wrong when you do that.

(2) Your aging progress will be reset, so it will take longer to get to the next stage.
Correct!

This is a good tip, but only use it if you don't mind slowing down the aging process, or the clock being wrong! But, if you are in desperate need and your tama is overweight, this is a fab tip!!! Nice job, kawaii-cat!

*R-M* :)

why dont you just do this:

just feed it and make it not hungry and make it happy!

play games and get POINTS to burn off the fat!

NOTE: hey if u treat all your tamas the same way you'll keep getting the same character! so change up thier hungryness/happyness a little!

don't do that.its stupid.u have 2 wait all that time 2 age again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back