I found the coolest thing at toys r rus.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I found actual nano babys, kittys and puppys at toys rus next to the tamagotchi connections! I haven't seen them in like 4 years! Their shaped differently though not a oval shape like the oringinal um...hmm almost square shaped their the real thing. I'm going to buy a baby and kitty this week XD. I have over 20 virtual pets. XD my mother thinks im insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's good for you :lol: I have numero uno...Yes, I'm very new to these things. Hey, if you have over 20, doesn't that amount to like a hundred dollars? Wait, lemme check it out...No, if all of the virtual pets are 15 dollars, then that's 300 dollars! :lol: You are insane :( J/K, but virtual pets would NOT be my first thing to buy with 300 dollars...No offense to all Tama lovers! I am one too! I would probably buy some Vans shoes...Yes, those pink and black ones... :huh:

I have a total of then v-pets....

1)Tamagotchi Connection (green)

2) Tamagotchi Connection (orange)

3) Tamagotchi Connection (lavender)

4) Tamagotchi Angel (white w/ gold wings)

5) Tamagotchi gen1 (green w/ yellow)

6) Tamagotchi gen1 (white w/red)

7) Nano Puppy (orange) [oval shape]

8) Nano Kitty (green) [square shape]

9)Nano racer (yellow)

10 Digimon gen1 (blue)

well thats all folks!! lol

:lol:

Well that's good for you :huh: I have numero uno...Yes, I'm very new to these things. Hey, if you have over 20, doesn't that amount to like a hundred dollars? Wait, lemme check it out...No, if all of the virtual pets are 15 dollars, then that's 300 dollars! :lol: You are insane :D J/K, but virtual pets would NOT be my first thing to buy with 300 dollars...No offense to all Tama lovers! I am one too! I would probably buy some Vans shoes...Yes, those pink and black ones... :unsure:
I'm almost 17 and I've been collecting them since i was like 10 years old. I looooveeee them.

20!? that's a lot, yea, i saw nano pets at a wal mart in sturbridge a couple weeks ago, and that's weird, 'cuz sturbridge is like a town that's trapped in the past and they're kinda hick-ish up there. Anyway, you're crazy to have 20. I'd have 13, though, if I didn't give my old ones from like '97-'98 away :lol: I wish I still had my dinkie dino, tama angel, perpetual pets and nano pets :D *cries* anywaaay...

My friend has a nano puppy! They are cute! Anyway I had 2 giga pets whan I was 7 :huh: and 1 tamagotchi.

20!? that's a lot, yea, i saw nano pets at a wal mart in sturbridge a couple weeks ago, and that's weird, 'cuz sturbridge is like a town that's trapped in the past and they're kinda hick-ish up there. Anyway, you're crazy to have 20. I'd have 13, though, if I didn't give my old ones from like '97-'98 away :) I wish I still had my dinkie dino, tama angel, perpetual pets and nano pets :p *cries* anywaaay...
their all scattered around my room and most have been broken or lost so i only have like 7 found. sadly... :D

Well that's good for you :D I have numero uno...Yes, I'm very new to these things. Hey, if you have over 20, doesn't that amount to like a hundred dollars? Wait, lemme check it out...No, if all of the virtual pets are 15 dollars, then that's 300 dollars! :) You are insane :lol: J/K, but virtual pets would NOT be my first thing to buy with 300 dollars...No offense to all Tama lovers! I am one too! I would probably buy some Vans shoes...Yes, those pink and black ones... :)
Well, it sounds like a lot if you add up all the money spent, but that usually isn't the case for me. Like with games, I can say I probably have at least $1500 worth of games. But buying one at a time once in a while... for a long time really adds up. So yeah, you don't really notice it til you think about it. ^^;;;;;; I have quite a lot of virtual pets too and it never really occurred to me that over $100 have been spent on them. =X

oooh here in hawaii there's this old small japanese toy shop (kinda small and packed with stuff... a caustrophobic's nightmare) and in the back, there's a section devoted to all those old american and japanese tama knockoffs... ranging from $5- $10!

i'm yet to see the stuff at toys r us though...

yeah. i have a little shoebox collection too.

oooh here in hawaii there's this old small japanese toy shop (kinda small and packed with stuff... a caustrophobic's nightmare) and in the back, there's a section devoted to all those old american and japanese tama knockoffs... ranging from $5- $10!
i'm yet to see the stuff at toys r us though...

yeah. i have a little shoebox collection too.
eeerr nanos arent anything like tamagotchis. just because they aren't tamagotchis doesnt mean their "knockoffs" there are other virtual pets in the world. but id love to go to that shop....must go to hawaii....XD

Well, it sounds like a lot if you add up all the money spent, but that usually isn't the case for me. Like with games, I can say I probably have at least $1500 worth of games. But buying one at a time once in a while... for a long time really adds up. So yeah, you don't really notice it til you think about it. ^^;;;;;; I have quite a lot of virtual pets too and it never really occurred to me that over $100 have been spent on them. =X
XD funny stuff...

I have a total of then v-pets....
1)Tamagotchi Connection (green)

2) Tamagotchi Connection (orange)

3) Tamagotchi Connection (lavender)

4) Tamagotchi Angel (white w/ gold wings)

5) Tamagotchi gen1 (green w/ yellow)

6) Tamagotchi gen1 (white w/red)

7) Nano Puppy (orange) [oval shape]

8) Nano Kitty (green) [square shape]

9)Nano racer (yellow)

10 Digimon gen1 (blue)

well thats all folks!! lol

<_<
Dude thats alot a tamagotchis.

And i thought i was doing well with 1. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.