I get one, I get one Not . . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I get a Tamagotchi V4?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether I should spend my pocket money on a Tamagotchi V4, I have seen the adverts for it on The TV and know properly what it does, but I don't know whether I should get one or not.

Because Now I am in Year 7 people may laugh at me for using Tamagothis, but me and my friends would play the V3, V2's etc. with them alot in Primary School.

What should I do?!

TC

I'm not sure whether I should spend my pocket money on a Tamagotchi V4, I have seen the adverts for it on The TV and know properly what it does, but I don't know whether I should get one or not.Because Now I am in Year 7 people may laugh at me for using Tamagothis, but me and my friends would play the V3, V2's etc. with them alot in Primary School.

What should I do?!

TC
Yes, you should buy one without feeling embarrassed. I am older than you and still play with tamagotchis, as do many other people.

Who cares what other people think. I am also older than you and I have a V4 glow in the dark. They are really cool so yeah you should get one!

:angry: Gummi :eek:

It doesn't matter what other people think. If you want to get the v4, go ahead. No one's stopping you except yourself. If someone does tease you or pick on you, just ignore them.

Then Do What You Want To Do.... If Other People Make Fun Of You For Having A Tam Then Tell Them To (Insult Here) xD

(A Girl Made Fun Of Me For Playing Whyville(About a Month Ago... I Don't Play Anymore) So I Called Her Fat And Rude!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back