i gonna get a mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im very sorry for lieing, hope u guys arent mad :( dont wanna end up like kk85648whatever. so im appoligiseing and telling what really happened.my max bid was not fifty dollars but fif--teen dollars.i diddnt gt outbid,the guy cancled the two bids and put the item foe buy it now for forty dollars then some got it. sorry foe lieing do u forgive me???????
Oh well. At least you told the truth! Unlike kk or whatever! :(

thats why i told the truth to everyone instead of makeing up more lies!! like kk225whatever???
Yes,

I realize that. Please refrain in the future. Good luck on the Mutsu if you plan on bidding again...

-DarkCore

Are you going to bid on the Mutsu again?  

-DarkCore
I don't think she/he is. She lied the first time. I can't believe her the second.

HE onitchi :blink: i cant find one on ebay. if u dont still trust me i understand. but i wanna get the turtle one but it cost too much ;)
Okay, only because I think you deserve your 2nd chance. Okay, maybe there will be more Mutsu's soon. Trust me. Or, you can save up money to buy the turtle Mutsu. :blink:

God, you don't have to get mad, I didn't even call you a she! :D

u sain "SHE lied the first time"
Yes, and many people have said I'm a boy. I don't get mad at them, I just correct them nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back