I got 7 stitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chococat406

Reaction score
Today at camp a bee landed on my nose so i ran around all crazy and ran into a pole lol. I have a big gash under my eye but luckily I got 7 stitches I get them removed monday.I was scared of stitches, but I managed I didn't cry ONE time not at all. ;) When it happened I didn't even know what was bleeding but my face was covered with blood. It's on my cheekbone, it's all swelled up now though. Wow, my first stitches . . . DANG! I think it looks cool, it didn no hurt once, just butterflies, that's all, my boyfriend was really worried he was like WT F*** He laughed until he looked at me and saw my face. I was half scared to death but i'm ok now when I get my camera maybe I'll take a pic so you can see. POOOOR ME! WAAAAAHH hahaa[SIZE=8pt] I ran into a pole![/SIZE] *THUMP* Haha try to picture it only if I didn't get hurt! Lol FUNNNNY haha. Have any questions? wanna share what happened to you? SHARE AND ASK PLZ!

Poor CC406

Ouch....I hope you feel better!

My friend cracked his head open once. He was not crying till he saw there was blood, then all of a sudden he was hysterical crying. It hurt, he had to get staples. Now he is all better ^^

Haha lol, thanx I feel better I just have to take medicine so i dont get head pains. OW, cracked head Ewwwww . . . STAPLES? what a happy story lmao jk. gtg

One time my friend pushed me down the school slide and my glasses hit the side of my head and scraped into it and I started bleeding really bad. I didn't even realize I was bleeding for a long time because it didn't hurt that bad. Everyone thought I'd have to get stitches, but I really didn't need any. :D

I've never gotten them, but I have witnessed some accidents. o_o

One happened about two weeks ago. Me and my friends (they're twins) were camping and we were riding our bikes. They didn't wear their helmets (not a smart idea) and we were going down a really rocky path with pot holes and everything. We went on it before, so we were just going up to a certain point and then head back to the campsite. So we were going and I saw one of my friends lose her balance and literally fly through the air! Then she landed on the path and we rushed to her, and she started crying. We saw a teensy cut on her leg, and her sister was like "Stop crying, you big baby!" Andshe kept crying and we didn't know what was wrong. And then we saw the blood trickle down from behind her neck. It went all down her shirt, I nearly fainted. Then her sister told me to run for help, and man you should have seen me run, I was like SWOOSH! So then this lady drove her back to campsite and we carried all three bikes home. Two people + three bikes = ouch. LOL. The good thing is it was only a small slice, and she hit her head off of a rock. No stitches for her. :)

The next story happened a couple years ago. I was at this golfing camp when I was like 9, and we were golfing with this really tall girl. Our conselor always told us "never stand behind the person who is golfing". Well, I was golfing, and I had no idea the girl was behind me. So, you can guess what happened... I started to swing and... BAM! :mellow: She fell to the ground crying, and all the other girls were just standing there staring. Then blood started falling from a hole on her forehead, and we ran to get help. The conselor had to take his shirt off and cover her head to soak the blood in, and they called an ambulance. I can remember is hearing the sirens and feeling really guilty... Anyways, they put this band around her head. She had to get 12 stitches. It wasn't exactly my fault... she should have followed the 'golden rule'. But I should have checked back before I swung... ugh. Then all the other girls started glaring at me and gossipping. "OMG... she's the girl who hit her in the head with a golf club!" "Watch out, she might hit us next!" That was indeed a horrible summer...

OMG, I would do the same thing if a bee landed on my nose. Except I'd probably keep running around screaming and hit another pole! XD Hope u feel better!

I remember in December, we were playing floor hockey in gym and this one kid in my class, Chris, smashed into some metal thing on the door becoz the one kid Amon pushed him or something. Ugh! There was blood everywhere and poor Tyler's sweater got used as a blood wiper. LoL anyways, he got like 8 stitches or something and pretty much until after christmas break, we nicknamed him "Stitches".

I have stitches in my fingers - they got trapped in a big door when the wond slammed it. I was on holiday and i couldn't go in the pool for 5 days. >.<

It hurt, and i sobbed a bit but i didn't actually Cry. xD

Sorry about hat happeeed.

Wow,you guys got it worse than me, but now i have a black eye, you should have seen me this morning, Ha my eyelid (the bottom) Was curling into my eye and it was hard to blink, the swelling went down a bit but Timmy and Jeff at my camp were like, " AWESOME" and I said "I know!" I was a bit excited, I get all the attention and everyone's nice to me, this one girl though, Grace she punched me! And I was sobbing. She punched me because she wanted the pillow I had. And she's likw" I'm such a bigger person, you're the cry baby" And I'm so glad everyone stood up for me at this point, they said it was cool and they said my chipped tooth was like ludacris too. Like these past two days were a miracle, hmm, that sounds AWKWARD

One time my friend pushed me down the school slide and my glasses hit the side of my head and scraped into it and I started bleeding really bad. I didn't even realize I was bleeding for a long time because it didn't hurt that bad. Everyone thought I'd have to get stitches, but I really didn't need any. :blink:
Was it like a small gash? Or like did you get a scar from it, don't worry the day you get stitches go to a PLASTIC SURGEON ( if it's on you face ) REMEMBER OK? MY EYE FEELS SO GOOD NOW!

well... my brother worked with DI and he tested a blender,

he forgot the guard to it. He turned it on and it on, it sliced his finger

he had 8 stitches.

Ouchies...

Once I got hit in the face with a metal softball bat at the end of the school year.

I got 7 stitches too.

No, but a boy in my class split his head open... Here goes:

It was a normal day, we were sitting in class, listening to the teacher when someone screamed. It was a girl sitting beside Keiran. He was swinging on his chair and fell back, hitting his head off of a radiator. The teacher phoned an ambulance and we were told to leave the classroom. He came back a few days later with stitches in, but you could see where his head cracked open. I thought it was cool... >_>'

yer i have a big sister she chucked a butcher knife @me when i was 3 and SLICE! ooooh...38 stiches in the arm. yup yup yup! and a dog bit my face. ow 10 stiches in the cheek now I have a dimple! but only one poohie i hate that! XP ^_^ :D

Oh my goodness! I hope you are alright! ^_^

I've had stitches in my life! I had one above my eye brow, and I have another between my thumb, and index finger. It's a pretty funny story also! haha :p

-NINJA

Aw, feel better soon!

I've never had stitches, but I got hit on the nose while playing footballon Thrusday. Blood went everywhere. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
im fine i got the arm when i was 3...it looks realy weird tho...and the dog bite was 2 yrs ago soim all right now! just hope talor dont chuck another one... :rolleyes:

When I was about seven or eight, I cracked my head open. I don't remember if I needed stitches or staples, or how many I needed. But I do remember how it happened, and the first few stitches/staples put in. xD

One of my mother's friend was over at our house, and she brung her daughter so we can play together. Her daughter was about two years older than me. We went into my sister's room (we shared) and we sat on my bed and started talking about stuff we like. Then the girl (I forgot her name) noticed my sister's Barbie mansion mounted on a shelf above our computer. She asked if she could play with it but I said "I don't know cause it's my sisters' and she doesn't let me even touch her stuff..." but she begged me so I couldn't resist and I began to climb on the computer desk to try and grab the mansion. I didn't know the the computer mouse was near my foot, so I moved my foot over a bit and my foot landed on the mouse. I tripped, did a back flip [xD] and landed on my head on the floor. [No rug or anything. Tiled floor.] But I didnt feel it when I fell. I just told the girl "Sorry, I couldn't get it. =(" and she just kept staring at me like "=O" and I said "...What?" she pointed to my head and I looked up but didn't see anything. So I just shrugged then I started walking towards the bed, and since I was barefoot, I felt something kinda sticky on my foot. I looked down and saw blood, but I didn't know it was blood. I looked at my hand, and I saw more blood. I thought aloud "Why is ketchup on my hand? o.0" and I licked my hand and I said "...This isn't ketchup..." the girl on the other hand, kept staring at my head, too shocked to speak, with her mouth still wide open. I put my hand on my head, and felt more stickyness and when I looked at my hand, blood was dripping on the floor. I yelled and ran to my mother while crying and I think I fainted because I don't remember after that. I remember when I was getting the first stitch/staple though. They put this thing to my head and the stitch/staple went in. I kinda had reflexes and kicked the doctor nearest my legs. [xD] The doctor putting the stitches/staples in called in two doctors to come and hold my ankles. Then the main doctor put in one more staple/stitch but this time he was infront of me [infront of my head kinda] so again, I had a reflex and hit him. My arm kinda had a twitch and I ended up punching him in the stomach. He got mad and called in my mom to calm me down. It didn't work. He put in the third stitch/staple and I jerked my head up because my ankles and wrists were being held down by doctors. They couldn't handle me being awake any longer so they put me to sleep. My mom didn't want them to because she thought I was going to die that way. But, here I am, alive. =D

I also have stitches on my right ring finger because I cut half of it off with a plastic knife [the clear ones] when I was about two years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back