i got a BIGGGGG secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_roxy_6

Reaction score
:) im...Emily osment do yous beleave me plezz i just wanted to be a normel teen so i got a tama im worryed that yous wont beleave me wat do i do :lol:

Emily osment off HANNA MONTANA! DO YOUS BELEAVE MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.

There are a lot of teen posers out there.

I might be on Hannah Montana.

I would ask Emily Osment then.

-Rachel

Emily osment is a actress from the t.v. show Hannah montana.She plays lilly or miley's(hannah's) friend.I don't know.....but I don't believe you......Do you have any proof you are Emily?

Emily osment off HANNA MONTANA! DO YOUS BELEAVE MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
It's Hannah Montana, and I dont believe you

why do you say *yous*?

you spelled believe wrong

and in your 1st post you spelled normal and worried wrong

You aren't Emily Osment. Emily Osment would know how to spell correctly.

Nice try, but no.

GET THIS IN YA HEAD IM NOT EMILY OSMENT THAT IS MY USERNAME ON NEOPETS SO STOP SOWING OFF GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING SO MEAN ABOUT IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily Osment (or whatever the heck her name is) would never come on a stupid tamagotchi site, blowing her cover, and spelling words wrong and having incorrect grammer. Get a life. Posers go nowhere. Give us proof, then we'll believe you. Maybe a picture of yourself, with you holding up a sign, "My Tamatalk username is Miss_roxy_6!" and THEN we'll believe you.

I don't know.If you would want to be normal I don't think you would of told everyone here.Like **UrItChI** said there are alot of teen posers out there.Who knows I could be.......Raven from the show that's so raven(just picked a random celebrity)But I'm not.I'm just a normal non-celebrity 8th grade girl.I think you are trying to make friends by saying you're a celebrity.It's just a guess......

GET THIE IN YA HEAD IM NOT EMILY OSMENT THAT IS MY USERNAME ON NEOPETS SO STOP SOWING OFF GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING SO MEAN ABOUT IT :) :) :(

GET THIE IN YA HEAD IM NOT EMILY OSMENT THAT IS MY USERNAME ON NEOPETS SO STOP SOWING OFF GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING SO MEAN ABOUT IT :)   :)   :(
Stop trying to lie your way back into forgiveness. You were trying to get people to think you were Emily Osment, until nobody believed you. I hate it when posers suddenly say, "GOD I WAS ONLY KIDDING!" or "THAT WAS MY USERNAME SOMEWHERE ELSE!" It's so annoying, and I can see past your whiny words. Sorry, but don't try and convice me you weren't posing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back