I got a kutchipatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amizura

Reaction score
On my V1, my tamagotchi just turned into a :huh:

Wow. Never expected it. Never knew. Don't care. I personally don't know this charcter well, I know it's a "bad" chatacter, but I still love him! He's not bad in my mind. He's an adorable duck, and he shall stick by me. I'm sick of people saying, "I got a kutchipatchi! HE SUCKS!" When really, if you look deep down, :huh: 's are one of the best/cutest charcters ever made (I think). :D

Love, Amizura

On my V1, my tamagotchi just turned into a :) Wow. Never expected it. Never knew. Don't care. I personally don't know this charcter well, I know it's a "bad" chatacter, but I still love him! He's not bad in my mind. He's an adorable duck, and he shall stick by me. I'm sick of people saying, "I got a kutchipatchi! HE SUCKS!" When really, if you look deep down, B) 's are one of the best/cutest charcters ever made (I think). :marumimitchi:

Love, Amizura
good for you! :p I totally agree.He isnt bad.Average.Best character ever!(well besides Memetchi I love him too lol)

On my V1, my tamagotchi just turned into a  :) Wow. Never expected it. Never knew. Don't care. I personally don't know this charcter well, I know it's a "bad" chatacter, but I still love him! He's not bad in my mind. He's an adorable duck, and he shall stick by me. I'm sick of people saying, "I got a kutchipatchi! HE SUCKS!" When really, if you look deep down, B) 's are one of the best/cutest charcters ever made (I think). :p

Love, Amizura
Wait, when was Kutchipatchi EVER a bad character? Kutchipatchi is very laid-back, and likes to take life easily. Heck, I've gotten Kutchipatchi's a lot of times. And I'm happy and proud.

Kutchipatchi's are not bad. They can be even better than Mimitchi's, you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, when was Kutchipatchi EVER a bad character? Kutchipatchi is very laid-back, and likes to take life easily. Heck, I've gotten Kutchipatchi's a lot of times. And I'm happy and proud.
Kutchipatchi's are not bad. They can be even better than Mimitchi's, you know.
People say Kutchipatchi is a bad, unhealthy character. But I don't think so :) He likes to take things easy, and it so awsome!

Love, Amizura

Yes he is. That's what makes him so cool. B)
-suzy-chan^ ^

He's not bad or unhealthy, either.
I know. :p I am truely happy with my kutchipatchi. :)

Love, Amizura

In my opinion Kuchipatchi is very cute indeed! :eek: You should feel lucky, because he is pretty hard to receive....

I really don't believe in the whole character bad/good concept. Characters shouldn’t be a popularity contest like some people think. You should be happy with the character you have, and not care about those little unimportant details such as good and bad care. All of the ‘gotchis’ are cute and special in their own way, so explore the Tamagotchi character world, and be proud of the character you have raised... that’s what matters! :D

And good luck with your Tamagotchi!

//Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back