I got a new hamster! YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I am so sad, yestarday when I was at my babysitting class my brother murdered my hamster! *crys some more* I am so so so so upset. WHat should I do? I am crying like crazy, please help.

:D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I am so sad, yestarday when I was at my babysitting class my brother murdered my hamster! *crys some more* I am so so so so upset. WHat should I do? I am crying like crazy, please help.
Aw that's horrible! I'm so sorry. :[

Talk it over with your parents- killing and animal like that is NOT good for the animal [well no duh] and for the mental being of your brother. Don't do anything rash back though.

I'm sure he had a wonderful time with you when he was here.

omg..losing a pet is always hard..dont be afraid to cry...ur bro is so cruel! how could he be so heartless!

Last edited by a moderator:
What should I name him? I was thinking about Gizmo. Wat do you think?He is brown and white and his whole face is brown.His body has some brown. He is a short haired hamster. He is a male.
Congrats on getting a hamster! I think my 2 hammies look just like yours, with the toffyish colored back and the white markings, so cute! :D

anyway, I think Gizmo is a nice name! Another choice is Skittles, if your hamster is energetic and outgoing, you should name him Skittles. But if he's mellow, sweet and calm I think Gizmo is a great name for that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back