I GOT A NEW TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
:huh: I got a new tamagotchi for my birthday and it is sooooooo cute it is a babyblue tama with surfboard and a palm tree..............

;) Also i found someone stealing stuff off of www.freewebs.com/kuchipatchi website and it is so not cool everything is being stolen.I just want to say stealing is wrong and that if you do it that you can go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

:huh: I got a new tamagotchi for my birthday and it is sooooooo cute it is a babyblue tama with surfboard and a palm tree..............
;) Also i found someone stealing stuff off of www.freewebs.com/kuchipatchi website and it is so not cool everything is being stolen.I just want to say stealing is wrong and that if you do it that you can go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL
First I'd like to say, wrong forum. This should go in What's on your Mind. This area is for departures only.

Next, everybody steals. You wont go to jail for stealing images offline. Chances are the images on that site are also 'stolen' from somebody else.

On a lighter note, I have the same tama as you. It was the second V2 I got.

WOW WHO REALLY CARES I DONT MUCH I HAVE GOT ONE EVEN ASK MIMICH7 SHES MY SISTER!!!!!!!!! :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back