I got a secret character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh i got him when i went on my friends v1 witha new character

sorry dont no his name

Oh, you mean Nazotchi? Cool! Those only appear when (.a.) you connect a V2 with a V1 and the V2 has a character the V1 doesn't have, or (.b.) you debug a V1. (or maybe even a V2)

Oh, you mean Nazotchi? Cool! Those only appear when (.a.) you connect a V2 with a V1 and the V2 has a character the V1 doesn't have, or (.b.) you debug a V1. (or maybe even a V2)
yup its a nazotchi!

Yep, thats Nazotchi all right! How did you get it? I heard you can get it by never feeding it snacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, thats Nazotchi all right! How did you get it? I heard you can get it by never feeding it snacks.
I tried that but 1. my sister fed it a snack then 2. someone went into my locker and fed it a snack. I hope to try again later. The generation after the generation after I replace my Tama's batteries.

I dont really think that is spaming. mabey it was to slow so he hit it again. i dont know the names of tamagotchis, i call them by there figure.so, is that a grandfather?

:p

wow. How do you debug a V1? (or V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back