I got a v.4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe.....don't tell me it's a touch tama. :angry: I got a V4 touch tama the other day and it's a fake. You sure it's real? They ain't supposed to be in stores until January. A day before my b-day! :mellow:

Alas, V4's have come out in some places. Maybe you live in one of those places. :mellow:

NOTE: If your in the UK, USA, or CA then it's not out yet (so I'm told)

*Tgd*

If you folks check pixelchix profile info you will see she lives in New Zealand.

The V4 has been launched in Spain, Portugal and New Zealand so far as we know from various posts made my TamaTalk members :kuribotchi:

Several TamaTalkers in NZ now have been able to buy a V4 and we know spiffy and john mia gotchi (in Europe) have one too.

@ pixelchix - great news! Hope you enjoy it... so many members are groaning and having to wait until a January 2007 launch date... or later! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe.....don't tell me it's a touch tama. ^_^ I got a V4 touch tama the other day and it's a fake. You sure it's real? They ain't supposed to be in stores until January. A day before my b-day! :wacko:
Alas, V4's have come out in some places. Maybe you live in one of those places. :kuribotchi:

NOTE: If your in the UK, USA, or CA then it's not out yet (so I'm told)

*Tgd*
I thought it was February. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back