I got a V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt] :mellow: [/SIZE]

If you can't find them at quality stores like Toys "R" Us, Wal-Mart, and Zellers, I am sure that you are not going to find one at a store...like that...

Regards,

DarkCore

Yeah, I dont think they'd be at quality stores, but they were at Goodwill.

Alright peoples! Here's the deal with Good Will.

They get quite a lot of stuff from Target.

It's true. I completely believe the topic starter because TODAY I went to my local Good will (30 miles away) and there they were!! I bought all of them. There was also the V2 hearts I wanted so much. So I have a bunch of V3's now.

I was secretly hoping to find V3 there too. I'm so glad I went! :) Thanks for starting this topic so I would check.

Yea! If a Tama Guide beleives me, I think everyone will.. I love the v3 in my opinion I think they make the v2's more boring. :) Just my opinion.

Thanks, Mothra! What do you think of them?
I like them a lot. ^_^ They remind me a lot of the Keitai.

I started a clear yellow and blue with waves.

For those who want to see what they look like

take a look here. I started a V3 page. I'll eventually get codes and info up.

Mothra, i clicked on the link and it just came:

´Version 3 tamagotchis

coming feb 2006´

And it came pics of version 3s. How do i go into the website?

You can´t click anything. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them a lot. :D They remind me a lot of the Keitai. I started a clear yellow and blue with waves.

For those who want to see what they look like

take a look here. I started a V3 page. I'll eventually get codes and info up.
Thanks for the pics. :p :p :lol:

*tama star*

Mothra, i clicked on the link and it just came:´Version 3 tamagotchis

coming feb 2006´

And it came pics of version 3s. How do i go into the website?

You can´t click anything. :D
Sorry about that. I just started that page and didn't put links back to the main site. I didn't plan on direct linking that page yet.

I'll fix that today.

Since I dont have a digital camera, I know where you can find the picture of my v3, becuase most of you are wondering. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=37085 Its the topic Admin made with all the pics of the new v3's. The v3 I have is the 4th one. ;) Hope that helped!

GotchiGirl! :blink:

P.S. If anyone finds Passwords or Codes for the v3, mail me, becuase I can't seem to find any :(

No, I am not from Europe, Im from U.S.A. :blink: Turns out v3's are sold in some stores in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back