I GOT A V4 TODAY IN THE MAIL ON 1-3-07 !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharada1325

Reaction score
I GOT A V4 ON 1-3-07 ! But I have a question . When I press the post icon I see a star . I press on it . Then it shows gotchi points and stuff and it has 2 stars next to all of them ? What is the star thingy ?

its a fortune cookie. the 1st one is about points ( if u have 3 stars you get more points when u win games) 2nd is about friends (i think ou give better pressies if u have 3 stars), 3rd about how healthy ( if u have three stars you r likely not 2 get sick)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, each fortune cookie you recieve is generated at random. There is no 'way' of getting a certain number of 'stars' Oh, and the fortune cookies come at the following times:

10 mins after your tamagotchi wakes up.

At 12:00 PM

At 4:00 PM

Either 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM

The above may not be 100% accurate, but I have had my V4 for a while (since release date) and this is the case for my tamagotchi. If this isn't correct, I apologize for misposting information. I guess it has already been stated what a fortune cookie is, but I have some more information on them anyway.

3 Points Stars: You may recieve a special visit from the tamagotchi king!

3 Love Stars: When you connect with another tamagotchi, your friendship level will rise.

3 Health Stars: Your tamagotchi is less likely to become sick.

As with the other chart, accuracy is not guaranteed, and getting 3 stars does not guarantee the happening of any of these things.

Oh, and fortune cookies actually affect the life of your tamagotchi, so pay attention to each one you recieve. I trust you know what to do with the letter and exclamation mark icons? If not, just PM me.

Regards,

-TP-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back