I got a Young Mimitchi!...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which care is a Young Mimitchi from???...

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great!!!

• Good!!!

• Average.

• Okay.

• Bad...

• Very Bad...

• How bad of a parent are you???...

• I don't know...

• I like muffins!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
Well,

Just a few seconds ago my Tamagotchi turned into a Young Mimitchi!!! :angry: I'm soooooooo excited!!!! Now, what care is he from???

Sincerely,

:angry: Pupsluv24 :angry:

P.S. It's a v4. :angry:

i think it is from good care. top of the food chain, yes?

however, i wouldnt be so worried as to how well youve done. all the characters are special, and some have to come from worse, some from better. you should appreciate your tamagotchi for what it is! :angry:

Well, All the Mimitchi/Mametchi characters are said to come from perfect care. So you must have taken pretty good care of your Tamagotchi. But the good and bad character stuff doesn't really matter. Just enjoy your characters while they last because believe me, they don't last long enough.

:D GG96 :wacko:

Having good tamagotchi's like this. Is a very low chance of getting their Adult counterpart. So good luck on getting what tamagotchi you want. :D

-Locky458-

Good and bad characters do not exist. I could take perect care of my tama and get Tarakotchi or take really bad care and get a Mimitchi. It's the luck of the draw.

*~Jess~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back