I Got Four Excractions. My mouth is soo numb.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
I got four teeth pulled out today. My mouth is VERY numb right now, and I can't stop drooling. Any advice? :ichigotchi:

I got four teeth pulled out today. My mouth is VERY numb right now, and I can't stop drooling. Any advice? :ichigotchi:
i had my teeth pulled out once just have some painkiller and have a sleep thats what i did but put a few towels over your pillow to stop drool and blood going on your pillow just drink through a straw dont eat crisps or anything hard and you will feel better :eek:

My dentist said that i can't drink through a straw. It's already hard enough to drink yet alone try to keep my mouth closed. :ichigotchi:

My mom keeps laughing at me because whenever I try to drink something, it comes spilling out of my mouth.

And she says, hey, you're drollong again. And then she starts laughing. I start laughing too. It is funny, but embarassing. i can't imagin being at school right now. :ichigotchi:

It doesn't hurt. It only hurts when they shoot you with the medicine.

My mom keeps laughing at me because whenever I try to drink something, it comes spilling out of my mouth.
And she says, hey, you're drollong again. And then she starts laughing. I start laughing too. It is funny, but embarassing. i can't imagin being at school right now. :furawatchi:
just think if u were in the town center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back