I got hacked on Tamatown.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Valphius

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
All of my hard work is gone...all gone..."ID And Password do not match" and after SEVERAL attempts to get my account back, I've given up...All I wanted was a Dreamitchi but that aint gonna happen. How could someone do this to me?!!?!

It's happening to everyone. Bandai is just doing some updates on TamaTown, and as a result, nobody can log on. You weren't hacked, don't worry. Just be patient. :mellow:

Also, I believe there's a topic on this somewhere in the TamaTown section. Can a guide merge/lock this?

Doesn't necessarily mean you got hacked. Maybe you just typed in your password wrong by mistake. Happens to me all the time, especially since I have different passwords/variations of passwords for different things to increase security. Keep trying. Just make sure you don't have Caps Lock on or make sure you're not confusing your passwords. Also, most websites that have password protection will most likely also have password recovery methods in order to acquire your password should you forget it (you can usually see it on the log-in page and it should say something like "Forgot your user ID?" or "Forgot your user password?"). So check that out and I hope you are able to log in again. Don't be depressed! It pretty much happens to everyone at some point.

EDIT: Ahh, so apparently this is a common thing that's been happening. Yeah, sometimes websites undergo some work and therefore, sometimes people can't log in. No big deal. Also, if you guys want to close a topic, you're (mainly the original poster) going to have to PM/message/e-mail a Guide yourself rather than just posting on here that you want a topic closed. As I've stated before, the Guides aren't mind readers and also don't have all the time in the world to go looking around for topics like this to close. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some tips that could help you (i never got huckeded cuz i didnt yet got my first tama on my main probebly by the end of this week! :D )

1) remember the pessword and your username

2) try to log in 3 tims or more

3) try to serch up on google or iternet on people that got this problom or how to solve it (mostly when i serch things like this up i mostly get the ansers 80% cheans)

4) try to see on your tama what is your username...

5) after seeing your user put each time in the log in all the pessword that you know and have

if all fail:

- get a new tama or make a new acount

- if you have a email that you gave the websait to it (could be) try tp cheak if they send you a error/banding report

- could be you been band and you didnt know about it

- try to find your user name on the websaite list of users... if you are not there probrbly you got eraised/band/or hucked!

- if there is and posible why to cheaing your password do it!

- i know that some tamas are "connectable" if you dont have one that is why you cant log in, if you have one connected to the websaite and than try my tips that i been posted

- you need v4 or v4.5 to log in

- try to contect the websait and tell the problom

- if you know any users or some one that could or might hucked you plz report tham emidetly

<i will post up again if ill faind any websait that might help you with this problom

hoed iled helped!> :D

P.S. i have bad sppling srry! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back