i got my Mori No today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperofaghost

Reaction score
i got my Mori No Tamagotchi (Forest Tamagotchi) today!!! it's so lovely. thank you Syribo for trading with me!

i'm so in love with it, it's such a lovely Tamagotchi. and self-sufficiant as well! in his first hour of life (his name is Wiggles) he didn't poop OR lose any happy/hungry leaves!

the only thing i don't like is how, if you don't touch your Tamagotchi's buttons for 5 seconds, a screensaver comes on. it's two leaves with a little black dot in the middle and the dot moves around the screen. the dot is supposed to be a birds-eye view of the Tamagotchi. i wish i could turn that feature off because i enjoy just looking at my Tamagotchis and watching them move around the screen. but all in all it's a splendid Tamagotchi and i'm proud to own it :lol:

here are some pictures!

Mori No Tamagotchi in my hand

blurry Mori No against a Christmas placemat

Yay!! I'm excited for you! Morino are among my favorite Tamagotchi, you will certainly love yours.

Did you select the white egg or checkered egg?

thanks guys! :lol: i love it!

i chose the speckled egg. it's been two days and it hasn't evolved yet! he doesn't poop much, and that kind of worries me though :)

It's normal that he hasn't evolved yet for the speckled egg. He will become a very nice character in about a week. :lol:

Awesome! :furawatchi:

I've been interested in Mori-no's, but never got one. They look really interesting.

The birds eye view.. I think it would be interesting.. I'd like to see it and then decide if I like it or not. I've always thought of it as a cool feature, but yeah, it might be a little annoying if you wanted to watch your Tama bounce around the screen. :D

Congrats on your Mori Whisperofaghost :D

Im always happy when people are happy with their new Mori:)

I also love my Mori :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back