I got my new iD L today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashashichi

Reaction score
I'm so excited! I hatched a baby girl already!

I never thought I'd get back into tamagotchi's tbh. But after I started up an old connection v2 of mine, i realized just how much i loved these things.

I currently have three babies running: Kali (my very first tama and connection v1), Jinga (second ever tama, connection v2) and Akiko (third ever tama, iD L)

I'm hoping to use my hacked PSP to transfer IR data to it in the future <3

I'm so lucky and happy!

That's exactly what happened to me! I found my old v4.5 when I was cleaning my room, and I put a new battery in and then I remembered how much I had loved Tamagotchis, and ordered a pink iD L! I love the Tamagotchi iD L, only I keep getting poor care characters, even when I take super good care of my Tamagotchi. But, uh, I hope you enjoy your new iD L! :D

Oh I love my new iD L so far!

It's pink too! XD Right now i have a Paletchi who's a bit of a loner. She's yet to call for me so I have to check up on her every now and then ^^

That's so cute, I love my iD L too! ^_^ Perhaps it would be cool if you started a Tamagotchi log so everyone can read about what your Tamagotchi evolves into. :)

I was thinking about doing a log but im nervous... I've never done something like that and Im afraid I'll do it wrong :(

Nah. If you look at some logs... You will see they are all different. Just type about your tamas growth, maybe sprinkle a few other things in. Like what other pets you are running or something you made for it... That sort of thing. Go with what you think will be fun! Just remember not to comment in other logs, just your own. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back