I h8 ih!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Version-four

Reaction score
I h8 being the only 1 with out a mobile and not aloud to play putside alon in the street it makes me feel lyk a baby all my friends do it and have a mobile!!

Same with me.

But its no big deal as now they all say "hangin'" when your scaring the genral public.

And are your frioends the sort of fag wanting,beer drinking,swearing people?

TOM

I don't have a phone.

I'm not alowed to play in the street alone.

Surely you don't want to be kidnapped and possibly murdered?

Because "Friends" Can give out your mobile number to total idiots. And if you play in the street alone who knows what could happen?

Your parents have reasons. They only want to protect you.

I have a mobile but I do not go around boasting about it. I usually use it to text my mum so she knows I'm ok.

-RS

Your Parents might just be worried that if you go out and take you phone out somebody will Mug you (Attack you just to get you phone) Its better to obay your parents because you could get seriously injured.

Aimme

Psst.

I have alot of ideas about what I would do with a mobile. I'd get all my friend's phone numbers.

But my parents say I have to be atleast eleven. >__>

It's friggin' annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you have mad me fell better now ;) .Well i kinda do go out now on my bike but my nan cheks on me every say 10 mins :wub:

Ooops I guess I pressed the button too early. Well just be happy that you can go outside. And cell phones are not that great. I prefer not having one since it's so hard for me to keep track when I have to buy a new phone card thingy. (I havea prepaid.) And plus your parents are just being careful. (a little too careful if you ask me) Maybe when you are a little older your parents will let you go outside. Plus you can always let them play at your house.

I have a mobile, but you're not missin out on much. You have to get credit, you have to charge it every 10 mins, and you keep losing it! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, you're not the only one. My parents are way overprotective. I have a cell phone but Im only allowed to call my parents on it because they're divorced.

Oh now i dont feel atall left out but all my friends still havbe them and they talk about it all the time but well........I dont care :(

I don't have a mobile phone. I can't go outside by myself.

It's actually not a big deal. You probably don't need a mobile phone and you can't go outside by yourself? You are just being kept safe. And don't worry if everyone else can. Don't blend in with the crowd all the time! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! It's good to be unique. I should know.

*sigh*

Well, look at the bright side.

You're actually pretty lucky to have a cell phone at all.

I didnt have one when everyone else did.

Come on, it's just a cell phone.

-Rachel

I have a mobile, but I use it rarely. I like, only use it for emergencies. I think cell phones are only for emergencies, and calling your friends once in a while. Don't be jealous ^_^ I didn't get a cell until I was 13 :B

Pshaw!

Just because your friends have a cellphone and can go out alone doesn't mean you have to. Your parents are concerned about your safety and want to see if you're really mature enough to have a cell, probably.

Besides, you really aren't missing a lot. I have a cell and I'm allowed to go out alone, but I stay in my room most of the time and don't use my cell a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back