I had a dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you thnk the phrase said means?

• 1.Will I hurt her?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• 2.Will Tai Lung come back and hurt her more?

• [No response text]

• 3.Will she die and is imagining my pain?

• [No response text]

• 4.Will I die and is imagining her pain?

• [No response text]

• 5.Will another arrow hurt her?

• [No response text]

• 6.Will we break up?

• 7. Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Stole the words RIGHT out of my mouth.

Don't even think about this dream. It's just kind of..... stupid on the highest level to get that obsessed with a cartoon character unhealthy.

Hey people, it's HIS dream. And HE thinks something is gonna happend. i've read that all dreams happen have something to do with real life. Like once i had a dream that i tripped over my cat an spilled my food. The next day, i tripped over my chair and my nachos were all over me. So, his dream could not have ANYTHING to do with this tiger person. it could just relate to something that will happen. (but not really exactly. i hardly doubt anyone will be shooting arrows in this modern day.)

' date='January 06, 2009 10:05 pm'] I think you need to take a few steps away from the Tv, the light can screw with your mind a bit.
Tigress is not a real person, she is not a tangible object, you can not obtain her in real life, therefore you won't hurt her in real life. Nor will you marry her or have any relations with her whatsoever other than watching her on the television.

Talk to your therapist or something, and find a tangible object to focus on. Really. Falling in love with a cartoon character is not healthy.
No, if you love someone, would you walk away from them?

I hav ehad dreams of her for the PAST 5 NIGHTS!!! I AM MARRIED TO HER IN MY DREAMS!!!!!

I don't have a therapist, so who do I talk to. And if I want to fall in love with a "fictional" character, LET ME!!!!!!

No, if you love someone, would you walk away from them?
I hav ehad dreams of her for the PAST 5 NIGHTS!!! I AM MARRIED TO HER IN MY DREAMS!!!!!

I don't have a therapist, so who do I talk to. And if I want to fall in love with a "fictional" character, LET ME!!!!!!
I would walk away from her if I knew she wasn't real.

Now you're just freaking me out.

I think you need a therapist to talk to, and a real, tangible girlfriend.

How old did you say you were?

[SIZE=21pt] [CLASSIFIED] [/SIZE]
Kay then o_O

Get yourself a therapist, is what I'd suggest.

If you're seriously connecting this dream to real life, you need some help.

Chill out, nothing is going to happen, because whether or not she's in your dreams, in the real world she will never, ever be a tangible object that you can access without looking at the television.

Does anyone want to bet money against me that he watches this movie every day?

Im kind of siding with Becca and Sky here.

Advice: Maybe you should see a doctor? Maybe... you need a bit of er, special help. Those people will make it better for you, I swear.

Im so sorry you have an unhealthy obsession with something thats unreal.

to the point that you think your going to hurt her in the night.

While you sleep. In your dreams.

Or do you think your going to hurt her in real life?

Thats even a bit more disturbing.

Either way, it needs some sort of treatment.

im not taking that bet, Becca

Last edited by a moderator:
Im kind of siding with Becca and Sky here.
Advice: Maybe you should see a doctor? Maybe... you need a bit of er, special help. Those people will make it better for you, I swear.

Im so sorry you have an unhealthy obsession with something thats unreal.

to the point that you think your going to hurt her in the night.

While you sleep. In your dreams.

Or do you think your going to hurt her in real life?

Thats even a bit more disturbing.

Either way, it needs some sort of treatment.

im not taking that bet, Becca
Yeah. . . xD

I'm pretty sure everyone but the topic starter have come to an agreement that this is pretty unhealthy.

If the topic starter still isn't listening to the majority, I guess that's their choice, but if he gets himself some help --- A doctor or a therapist, it'll help a lot.

Good luck in straightening yourself out.

I sort of figured no one would take the bet :p

Everyone, please don't get sidetracked. Think about a dream is a story being unconsciously written. In this case, Brambleshadow has stated the story thus far is essentially this (sorry if I've missed a few details):

The central character in the story is a male tiger, married to Master Tigress (from Kung Fu Panda.) The two of them were fighting on the Jade Bowl when Tigress slumps against the central character; an arrow in her arm. The central character lays her down on the ground and extracts the arrow. As he is doing so, Tigress screams and then begins crying. The central character is horrified at the situation and at that moment realises how much he loves her. He comforts Tigress, teller her to not worry because the arrow has been safely removed. Tigress replies that "I'm not worried about the arrow... It's what is coming after"

At this point Brambleshadow doesn't understand where the story is heading, and would like your opinion on the possible meaning of Tigress' words.

Please refrain from further flaming in this topic.

Everyone, please don't get sidetracked. Think about a dream is a story being unconsciously written. In this case, Brambleshadow has stated the story thus far is essentially this (sorry if I've missed a few details):
The central character in the story is a male tiger, married to Master Tigress (from Kung Fu Panda.) The two of them were fighting on the Jade Bowl when Tigress slumps against the central character; an arrow in her arm. The central character lays her down on the ground and extracts the arrow. As he is doing so, Tigress screams and then begins crying. The central character is horrified at the situation and at that moment realises how much he loves her. He comforts Tigress, teller her to not worry because the arrow has been safely removed. Tigress replies that "I'm not worried about the arrow... It's what is coming after"

At this point Brambleshadow doesn't understand where the story is heading, and would like your opinion on the possible meaning of Tigress' words.

Please refrain from further flaming in this topic.
YES!!! SOMEONE FINALLY GETS MY STORY!!!

Thanks, Binary

^ Yeah. All these things you guys are saying kind of actually saying 'You are crazy, go see somebody, FAST!'

Which is mean. He's NOT crazy. He didn't ask for advice, don't give it to him.

Give him, what he asked for. :/

Not rudeness.

About the, dream. Maybe she meant something bad like death for her, or you, or both of you will be caused by the arrow that struck her.

Maybe its not as bad as death, but maybe the injury will get worse, and will scar her for the rest of her, yours, or both of your lives.

I am not sure. :/

Good luck.

~CI

Yeah I wouldnt worry about it if your worried about her take my advice from my post on the first page.

I've had romantic dreams about some characters from movies/shows/video games... Maybe you should consult tarot cards or something along those lines (if you believe in them). If you don't then maybe look up your dream on dreamdictionary.com, it has helped me with some confusing dreams that I've had before. Good luck with figuring out the meaning of you dreams! ^.^

[SIZE=7pt]Let him think and believe whatever he wants to instead of trying to force him to get help and putting him down. Jeez.[/SIZE]

Actually that's not the half of it!

Tigress and I are litterally walking in waist deep snow. Tigress looked to tired to move, and to cold to think. I dig a hole in the ground, tell her to get in, and I get on top of her. The next morning, we head back to the Jade Palace, the arrow commotion goes on, and my dream ends. But what freaks me put is the arrow is in her arm HALF AN INCH AWAY FROM HER HEART! Mantis what the only one calm. Mainly because he was the one checking to see if she was still alive! Would you NOT freak out?!?!? Would you NOT be scared that she could be dead?

Last edited by a moderator:
and what [-Horizons///] said "Does anyone want to bet money against me that he watches this movie every day? "... I do!
See? You guys are lucky you didn't bet against me, I'd be rich.

Brambleshadow, would you do me a favor and tell me this: Do you know and understand that Tigress is a fictional, animated character?

I'm scared. This is getting weird. If the tiger person dies... Then who cares? She's a dream, right? A figure of your imagination? Correct me if I'm wrong. So, just imagine her not dead. Easy.

So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back