i hate blinkies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I used to have one and it was pruple! I dunt know if I hate them but...they're kinda fat, annoying, dum, repetitive, and scary. I gave mine away to my friend becuase i was sick of it. :mellow:

I had a blinkey but now I think it's creepy O_O. And annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not be rude. Stating your opinion is one thing, and being polite is another which is indeed more important. I don't see the point in making a topic like this. Hate is a strong word and you cannot use it carelessly, and if you REALLY don't like Blinkies, simply say that you dislike/despise them, or better yet... DON'T POST! Imagine that you are going on a Blinkies board and there is a Tamagotchi subforum where members are all saying how they hate Tamas! Would you like that? Well, no!
:wacko: This is not a rude thread. It is a thread about expressing an opinion you do not agree with. Being rude would be trolling the threads about how great these toys are. This at least keeps the Blinkie-rage confined to one place. If you don't like it, don't click on it.

The topic of the thread is clear, by saying that opinions of this nature should not be expressed within this topic you are effectively trolling. :wacko: Even though your approach is against negativity you are still negatively affecting this thread. Your post does nothing to persuade the opposition to your beliefs other than to say that there should be no critical opposition to your so-liked toy. If you like them so much, defend them. Fight for them or hold your peace as you demand for others to do. Take you own advice or convince us why we should like Blinkies.

^_^ Why do you like them? Why should others like them? Why should we love them? Don't silence others just because you don't agree.

:p Personally I didn't even know what they were... but with a bit of research I found out why I had never been interested... For all of you who don't know it is a talking pet that looks like a pear that has screens in its eyes and talks to you. I can see where it would be scary and not much fun. Just in the package with the blacked-out eyes it looks scary and its hair looks like it came from the 80's. It stands upright and when you look from behind you can see that, quite humorously it's ::ahem:: behind takes up most of the toy :lol: :mimitchi: I'd be willing to hear why I should go easier on it... but I can understand all the hate.

Well I honestly don't know what they are, never seen one...

I never owned a blinkie. But they seem kinda annoying...and they are reeeeeeeeeeeeaaallllllllyyyyyy ugly =[

I used to have one. Now it's either snow-covered in my backyard, or collecting dust in the attic.

Needless to say, I never really liked them. Never was a good blinkie caretaker :furawatchi:

WOW...it`s eyes have weird changing icons.....it`s freaky waking up 2 o clock and her talking about a plum purple prom dress

My cousins blinkie woke me up in the middle of the night while she was away on vacation, and i tryed to shut it up, i feeded it, did anything! plus i was holding her blinkie and it was LOUD!

Argh!! I hate Blinkies soooo much so i threw mine out of the window :mellow:
Good job. I know someone who suffocated theirs. HOW TO KNOW IF SOMEONE ROCKS:THEY KILL THEIR BLINKIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back