I HATE GUIDES AND ADMIN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_lovr

Reaction score
hi i am just saying that i think that the guides r all losers. they always close good topics, coz they r "innapropriate" i searched through tamatalk helping people, but NO ONE made me a guide. admin does a bad job running tamatalk.

if any guides close this topic, ill know they r wussys

Watch out anyone, this'll get ugly.

WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU SAY THEY'RE BAD AND YOU CANT CANT SPELL ''YOU'' OR ''WUSSIES''.

I SAY IP BAN. >_<

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT BREASTS AND SEE A BUNCH OF SWEAR WORDS ON A SCREEN, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. KTHXBYE.

Sorry, I just HAD to let that out >_< I hate it when people like this come.

Report'd

look if you dont like guides or the admin tough. mostsites have them. a lot of us havent been made guides either! alot of us dontget carma! your new aswell! only nine posts and u start having a go at the admin ad guides!

ok well i think that a guide should close this(that does NOT make them a wuss) and we should not make anymore posts, because we are just as bad to be mean. It wont get any better if we get ugly. Could a guide PLEASE close this?

Yeah, I know that. I just get SO DARN ANGRY when people do this kinda stuff.

I reported this already.

wow that's pretty low i'd be praiseing them after all the hard work they do running this site thanks guys!

What next, is he gonna say "OMG DA TMTLK ANJLGTCHIS WAIST ZER MANIE ON DIS CRAP"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back