I hate it when people call me a nerd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I HATE it so bad! My sisters say I'm a nerd cause I go on tamatalk and I play tamagotchis, play game boy, and video games. I try to embarrass them with other things but I can't. I always end up crying and I have a bump in my throut. It's hard too because I'm the "smaller sister" and they are the 2 older twin sisters. Can anyone help me? :D :D :D [/SIZE]

WOOP THERE BUTS!thats what i would do.even if they are older,'cause i take karate and am,like super strong.but if your not,then stand up for youself and tell them to shut the hell up and that they are SO rong!i know it may not be the best advise,but thats what i would do.

Okay, no bump speaking and just try to hit them...I think I'll do that. ;)

Wow...I know how it feels tho. I have two older twins sisters too. They call me nerd and dork and they pretty much pic on me all the time. They always play video games they DONT like them tho. they just play them so I can't! Once they took me favorite tama (my keitai) and started playing keep away with it. [SIZE=14pt]THEY SCRATCHED THE SCREEN![/SIZE] They told my mom they took it to clean it and they ACCIDENTLY scratched it. My mom believed them. ;) I told them they owe me about $40. My mom says "Just save your money... you can get another one" :angry: IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THAT ONE!!!!! I think they hate me. Oh well. At least I have my own room!

say you are not a nerd because nerds are really into science and nerds think there reall smart and study all the time

Wow...I know how it feels tho. I have two older twins sisters too. They call me nerd and dork and they pretty much pic on me all the time. They always play video games they DONT like them tho. they just play them so I can't! Once they took me favorite tama (my keitai) and started playing keep away with it. [SIZE=14pt]THEY SCRATCHED THE SCREEN![/SIZE] They told my mom they took it to clean it and they ACCIDENTLY scratched it. My mom believed them. ;) I told them they owe me about $40. My mom says "Just save your money... you can get another one" :angry: IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET THAT ONE!!!!! I think they hate me. Oh well. At least I have my own room!
My sisters are exacly like that! But once my sisters made my tama weigh 99 pounds! Then I had to make it lose weight! :angry:

:S Maybe:

1.a Tell on them.

1.b Doesn't work? Ignore them

1.c Can't stand it any longer, yell at them what you think of them/slam your bedrrom door on their face and put the lock on.

2.a Keep your Taas to yourself.

2.b They nicked it? Tell on them.

2.c Lie out of it? Tell the truth and later tell your mother/father/guardian/tutor the truth.

2.d Even so? Scratch their tamagotchis or have a go at their stuff.

2.e Not allowed? Night is a good time.

I know what u mean about having a sibling that gets on your nerves. I'm 13 and my bro is 3. he might be 3 but he is such a brat. my parents spoiled me a lot when i was little i didn't turn into a brat. Now my parents spoil him he turned int a monster. the only thing that is keaping me from wooping his butt rite now is the age difference.

:S Maybe:
1.a Tell on them.

1.b Doesn't work? Ignore them

1.c Can't stand it any longer, yell at them what you think of them/slam your bedrrom door on their face and put the lock on.

2.a Keep your Taas to yourself.

2.b They nicked it? Tell on them.

2.c Lie out of it? Tell the truth and later tell your mother/father/guardian/tutor the truth.

2.d Even so? Scratch their tamagotchis or have a go at their stuff.

2.e Not allowed? Night is a good time.
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]

i have 2 older brothers ones okay but the other is really annoying he took my tama in his giant hand and since hes so tall just stood up and watched me try and get it bak

:angry: :( :( :( :D

[SIZE=14pt]I HATE it so bad! My sisters say I'm a nerd cause I go on tamatalk and I play tamagotchis, play game boy, and video games. I try to embarrass them with other things but I can't. I always end up crying and I have a bump in my throut. It's hard too because I'm the "smaller sister" and they are the 2 older twin sisters. Can anyone help me? :angry: :( :D [/SIZE]
i have a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right if your sisters ever damage feed or do anything to ruin your tama

thank them! say "oh thanx guys you are always so nice to me" shock them! they wont know whats wrong with you and should calm down!!!

:angry: woah, hold up there. Ok, first of all, if they called you a nerd and upset you, you should tell your parents. Maybe they'll talk to them. Second, If they insult you, roll your eyes and smile (it really annoys bigger kids, believe me) and just tell yourself they are the nerds if they have to go around insulting people. Lastly, you are not a nerd! Your one of the coolest people I've had fortune to meet.

Being the oldest is difficult and they always vent their anger out on the younger ones. (I'm the oldest in my family, I know these things). The best thing to do is to ignore them, act like they're complimenting you, because if they think they aren't getting a kick out of it, they'll move on to some one else.

:( So Smile! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: woah, hold up there. Ok, first of all, if they called you a nerd and upset you, you should tell your parents. Maybe they'll talk to them. Second, If they insult you, roll your eyes and smile (it really annoys bigger kids, believe me) and just tell yourself they are the nerds if they have to go around insulting people. Lastly, you are not a nerd! Your one of the coolest people I've had fortune to meet.
Being the oldest is difficult and they always vent their anger out on the younger ones. (I'm the oldest in my family, I know these things). The best thing to do is to ignore them, act like they're complimenting you, because if they think they aren't getting a kick out of it, they'll move on to some one else.

:lol: So Smile! :eek:
good on you! great idea

ia nia nack nock ning na la la micko nicko silnis acko lacko<-- i love making up rhymes

hee hee =1

Now you got a whole message board full of people that don't think you're a nerd... and we outnumber your sisters :lol:

Unusually my sister's nice with my tama. She has her own and she knows about them. She's never mean to me.

I feel so sorry for you with brothers/sisters that scratch the screen and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back