I hate to sound like such a n00b...but

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin.Shinobi

Reaction score
Okay, on the official website you can play a game, and it gives you an "ABC" code. In the new Tama directions they also give you an "ABC" code. When and where do you push these buttons or whatnot? I tried punching them into my Tama, but it didn't seem to do anything >.> Please help :D

Okay, on the official website you can play a game, and it gives you an "ABC" code. In the new Tama directions they also give you an "ABC" code. When and where do you push these buttons or whatnot? I tried punching them into my Tama, but it didn't seem to do anything >.> Please help :p
You go to where the shop screen is (or where you see the shopkeeper) and press a quickly uuntil the shopkeeper looks surprised. then you enter the codes in. :D

You go to where the shop screen is (or where you see the shopkeeper) and press a quickly uuntil the shopkeeper looks surprised. then you enter the codes in. :D
*glomps* Thank you thank you thank you!!! :p

you can find this information at the code section, for future reference. they have all the details there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back