I have 2 questions.....about v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Well, my first question is that how long does it take for a child to evolve into an adult? My second question is that when the bonding percent reaches 100%, will it show whether your family is a smart family or something like that?

Please Reply Fast,

v4lover :D

Baby + 1 hour = toddler.

Toddler + 48 hours (2 days) = teen.

Teen + 48 hours = adult.

Adult + 48 hours = now can mate (use the dating show). They become parents when they mate.

Note: the above are unpaused times.

I'm not sure about the smart family, but for pure-bred families (Mame, Meme, Kuchipa, etc.) as soon as the eggs hatch their family type (Mame, Meme, Kuchipa, etc.) will be shown in the status screen (even though at that point bonding is 0%.)

But, when my teen turned into an adult, I still can't mate on the dating show!! Also, what happens when bonding percent reaches 100? Mine did and nothing happened.

v4lover :furawatchi:

But, when my teen turned into an adult, I still can't mate on the dating show!!
Adult + 48 hours = now can mate (use the dating show).
If you pause your V5, you'll have to wait longer.

If you reset & download your V5, it will revert to the beginning of its current growth stage. (For example, if you were at adult+47 hours then reset & downloaded it, it will come back at adult+0 hours. Then you'll have to wait another 48 hours before it can use the dating show.)

Also, what happens when bonding percent reaches 100? Mine did and nothing happened.
Nothing special happens.
However, that's not to say that having 100% bonding isn't worthwhile. It's necessary to have 100% bonding in order to get certain families. There's a topic about getting pure-bred families, here: Family, how to get a non-mixed family?

If your bonding goes up, then your tama can do different stuff. Like, try pressing the C button. Isn't that cute?It is a different thing every time the percentage changes.Mine is at 100 and it is A Mamekatchi, a Chamametchi, and a Bakutchi. They are cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back