I have a baby - What do I do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlyman

Reaction score
Kutchipatchi was sitting there, drinking coffee or whatever it is he does, when a Sheep looking tama walked on screen. The option popped up, "Love?". I hit yes. There was a flash of fireworks and now there's a black blob of a baby sitting next to Kutchi.

Do I continue to feed and play with Kutchi as normal while the baby grows up? Will I eventually have two adult Tamas on screen? Will Kutchi leave? Will the baby?

just take care of them normally now, then in two midnights, the parent will leave the baby at the 2nd midnight, unpaused. then you take care of the baby and continue normally, then the baby will grow and so on.

all it is is the matchmakler came, you have a baby and you must look after kuchi as well as the baby and in 2 days at midnite the adult will leave and then the baby will start off your next generation!! :unsure:

Kutchi will leave the baby on the second midnight he's had the baby.

Take care of the adult and the baby while Kutchi's still there, the adult will get really needy when it has a baby!!

that happened to my tama too! :mellow:

that's sad... will the adult tama leave for good? will he not return anymore??

Just keep on looking after the Kuchipatchi normally. It will stay with the baby for 24hours. When 24 hours is up the adult will leave the baby at mightnight.

Hope I helped,

~Chlemma~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back