i have a major eating problem.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I barely eat at all and lose weight, but I feel full. I'm pretty sure your fine, you probably are just one of those people who doesn't eat that much. I know people who barely eat anything, like maybe a glass of water for dinner...

I know this sounds stupid, but put something orange on the table or in your kitchen. It's supposed to make you peckish. I dont know if it works, but try it. Oh, and try snacking at around 4pm. I heard it's supposed to be good. And smells can make you want to eat, too. Try sitting in the kitchen when dinner is cooking.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get full, you don't have a problem.

On another note, I am doing Ramadan and i have lost over 5 pounds already! xD

I feel my stomach is getting much smaller.

Don't go eating unhealthy, just eat bigger portions of good food, like fruit salad for breakfast with a smoothie and a vegetable omelette for lunch or something, but don't feel you have to starve yourself.

But TBH i think you just have a really small stomach. Drastic weight loss is a problem so always make sure it isn't happening.

- It sounds a bit stupid, but i hope i helped. -_-

If you get full, you don't have a problem.
On another note, I am doing Ramadan and i have lost over 5 pounds already! xD

I feel my stomach is getting much smaller.

Don't go eating unhealthy, just eat bigger portions of good food, like fruit salad for breakfast with a smoothie and a vegetable omelette for lunch or something, but don't feel you have to starve yourself.

But TBH i think you just have a really small stomach. Drastic weight loss is a problem so always make sure it isn't happening.

- It sounds a bit stupid, but i hope i helped. :gozarutchi:
It isn't drastic at all. Very little.

@Smallquailrooster: I know. You get hungry when you smell dinner. :gozarutchi:

You don't have a major eating disorder. You have a slow metabolism. Your fine. Eating disorders are mental problems.

*BaBi*

You don't have a major eating disorder. You have a slow metabolism. Your fine. Eating disorders are mental problems.

*BaBi*
Actually I think her metabolism is speedy right now since she's just not gaining much weight. If her metabolism was slower (like mine) she probably would be a bit bigger in weight (which isn't bad or anything either, just saying). Metabolism controls how much the body burns off fat and at what rate.

But yep there's no problem with how she is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back